Meet up with Randy Females and Couples at the Best Worcestershire Dogging Spots. Local Worcester Dogging Locations nearby, including Redditch and Bromsgrove.
- At the bottom of the bypass towards Kidderminster. As you come down the hill to the roundabout take first exit and there is a car park on the left. Well screened from the road, open 24/7.
- Just on the outskirts of Bewdley. Ribbersford, near Bewdley Town football club. There is a hidden area where you can easily pull up in your car where dogging takes place, next to the River Severn.
- Blackstone Picnic Site, a meeting place for gay guys, either walk down the path to the river or stay in your car and use your lights, be careful of dog walkers.
- A44 from Broadway to top of Fish hill. Turn left onto Buckle Street. Large Picnic area, loo’s and all. Mostly gays, open until late light. Park and walk to the woods!
- I have seen a few couples in the lay-by as you leave Catshill towards Fairfield, past the car sales place and over the motorway bridge and just past there on the right, when it’s dark and seen a few on Tuesdays and Thursdays late night about 11.30pm.
- The common, just as you’re leaving Callow End, there’s many places, you just need to look out for the cars.
- Some good, dark car parks, follow signs for Clent and Clent Village. Seen some great dogging all nights of week, particularly at weekends.
- Not many places to park but it is a dogging crazy area Friday and Saturday Night.
- Anywhere around the Clent Hills, Nimmings Wood car park, lots of pull ins, great place, plenty of couples and singles fun.
- A38, Droitwich to Wychbold. Little Chef car park, left hand side if you come from Droitwich, quite often a young male there, always looking for ladies on their own. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights mainly.
- Evesham Vale Park on Saturday nights, near Twyford country parks.
- There are many couples that meet up in the village hall car park for fun, opposite the garden centre.
- Hurcott Wood, from A456 from Blakedown along Birmingham Road into Kidderminster, cross central reservation into Hurcott Lane on your right. Follow all the way down the hill and woods car park is on your right. Nice and dark and quiet.
- The long dead end road towards Trimpley Reservoir is ideal for dogging as it has a car park but also a few big lay-by’s with woodland to the side. There is regularly a few cars down there. No street lighting so very dark if lights off but location is brilliant. Go to Trimpley, past church and follow to the bottom of the hill.
- Coming from Kidderminster along the A449 dual track, the old Leeking Well on your left, turn right on the opposite side of dual track to Lineholt, follow road that takes you right to river, good for days and nights, no one around.
- Car park on the right hand side just before THE WYCH INN public house on the Malvern Hills.
- Malvern Hill British Camp Car Park, excellent views via footpath, which rises over the car park below. Nice hotel for drinks before or after action.
- Castlemorton near Malvern. B4208 to Coombe green. Turn into road marked Golden Valley. Straight daytime fun in secluded area. Few couples Tuesday and Thursday. Plenty of surrounding places for fun.
- Heading to Redditch on Bromsgrove Highway, take exit for prisons then 2nd exit off island. 300 yards on right is car park for woods. Couples at it in there day and night.
- The car park at Beoley Church on the east side of Redditch near to the village. Easy parking and clear at night, also footpath leading to fields for daytime “outdoor” action.
- Arrow Valley Car Park on Proctors Barn Lane, on the left 400 metres in.
- Just as you go out of Redditch on Salter’s lane towards Bromsgrove there is a wooded area, have been going dogging there for the last couple of weeks.
- A nature reserve on the outskirts of Worcester, very discreet and perfect for fun. Put Tibberton in the Ordinance survey web site and search for Trench Wood. Have seen couples there during the day too!!!
- Very discreet wooded nature reserve with a perfect off road car park, been here a few times with my wife and had fun every time. Daytimes or evenings as it’s quiet and very discreet, the perfect place.
- Off a dirt track, lots of action and very safe. Five minutes from the motorway.
- Uffmoor Lane just off the A456, long country lane leading to Clent, but has a large car park on the left about a mile into the lane, good location for a good dogging session, mainly busy around 10pm onwards. It can be very good for couples but it is also used by gays and bi.
- I’ve seen couples at it in Tesco Express car park, Blackpole, just off M5, Junction 6. Have been late Sunday nights.
- M5 Junction6 with A449, lay-by on both sides. Pulled in Friday night and a couple put on a really good exhibition, was allowed to watch only.
- Perdiswell Car Park near the swings/canal, Friday nights at midnight and Sunday at midnight. Great couples and singles there into MMF/MFF/MFMF fun, I get relief all the time, better take your Durex, no bareback so far!
- A38 South out of Worcester there’s a car park/picnic area called “Severn View” (it overlooks the river) by the new bridge. Several couples there Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday evenings after 10pm.
- Barbourne, car park off water works road, backs onto the race course, nice and dark, have seen couples playing here and even joined in.