Staffordshire Dogging is taking off Big Time. Thousands of Women and Couples from Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Cannock and Lichfield Enjoy Regular Dogging Sessions.
Baggeridge Country Park
- There is a car park on the left as you pass the coffee shop. Many lunchtimes there are couples in cars having sex. The area is exposed so be careful. The road adjacent to the Country Park is a dead end and many cars park overnight and there is plenty of action, mainly MF couples.
Barton under Needwood
- Just as you enter the village from the A38 turn left to Barton Marina and then right, pull off to the right and walk around the lake, you will find offers.
- Chasetown, the Church Road car park. Situated at the top end of Church Road, Chasetown, past the football club (6′ 6″ height restriction). Many places to partake, benches well hidden. More popular on Saturday evenings.
- This dogging site is a car park on Stapenhill Road just at the rear of St. Peter’s Church. Stapenhill Road runs in between St.Peter’s Bridge and the old bridge on the Stapenhill side of the river. Popular in the evenings after night fall for all ages, straight couples and singles. Loads of filming on phones and bukakke going on. Put a newspaper visible through windscreen on dashboard as a sign you are there for dogging activity.
- Ansons Bank, take the A34 from Cannock to Stafford, turn right, sign posted to Pye Green/German War Memorial, travel one mile and look for car park, Ansons Bank on right (if you pass a cafe you’ve gone too far). Good mid morning and afternoon activity with couples dogging.
- Hednesford Hills, next to Hednesford Raceway, very quiet, lots of woodland to watch from.
- High Shutt House on the Oakamoor Road. Some couples in cars here most nights. Wait for usual signals before joining in.
- On the A4091 from Belfry Island, Sutton Coldfield to Drayton Manor Theme Park, there are two lay-bys, no lighting, very dark, great place to meet, met 3 times now.
- Come off at M6, Junction 12 on the north, up to island turn right on to the A5 towards Cannock, take the first right, follow road, take the first turning right after going over motorway very secluded, it is used by fishermen, but closed at night.
- A new location good for mid evening fun is Jacksons Bank, just off the A515 between Yoxall and Newchurch. Come through Yoxall towards Newchurch take sign for Hoar Cross, and Jacksons Bank is half a mile down on the right hand side, car park is clearly sign posted. Couples and some TV’s frequent this spot.
- Tittesworth Reservoir is a well used spot at night at the other side by the fishing entrance, gate closed but enough to pull in and play.
- Black Bank in Knutton, a large private council car park. Very good on Friday and Saturday nights 7.30pm till midnight.
Parkhall Country Park
- On the way to Weston Coyney clearly sign posted 2 miles from Longton town centre, dogging action after dusk every night.
- This place has three car parks, the one on top of the hills is mostly for gays but the lower two are good for couples with some daytime fun as well as night time. But be careful on the middle car park during the day as it has a rangers information building there and is popular with families during the day but good night time activity.
- Park Hall is great 7 Days a week for gay and straight dogging. There are 3 car parks and plenty of action. Best times to go are evenings. Always new fresh faces and some good fun.
- This place has lots of gay men going there for sex, also couples have been known to put on shows for men up there.
- The bottom of the car park behind the Co-Op store, off the A449 Stafford to Wolverhampton road behind the petrol station. Very good after 9pm.
- A449 Stafford to Wolverhampton, turn right at Fox Pub, Penkridge right over river bridge carry on about one mile, sharp right, lay-by on left, turn left up track and have fun with farming folk if you get to Swan Pub you have gone too far, action starts at about 11pm. Best night is Friday, happy dogging.
- Stile Cop, Rugeley, there are two car parks on Stile Cop on the left hand side, one at the bottom is the busiest. To get to Stile Cop take the Hednesford Road out of Rugeley and Stile Cop is on the left hand side, mainly single men visit these car parks.
- The main road heading into Stafford from the Stone side, pass the little roundabout where McDonalds and the car garage is then turn the 1st right onto the industrial estate (if you pass KFC on your right you missed the turning because it’s the street next to KFC). Head down the road to the turning at the bottom of that street (Focus building on your right), and instead of following the road round to the left, turn right into the car park behind Focus. It’s very dark and great for arranging those secret meets.
- The Bathpool Park car park located in the Tunstall area of Stoke-on-Trent. Off the A500 at the large roundabout take the Tunstall turn off and down the hill on the left of a sharp bend there’s a car park. Some good dogging activity.
- There is a dogging site at Westport Lakes in Stoke but the car park is closed at dusk. Some interesting dogging action during the day though.
- Hanchurch Picnic area, take the A449 from Hanchurch traffic lights towards Eccleshall/Newport. Under M6 bridge and slow down, on the right is Hanchurch Manor Hotel, about 50 yards further on the right is a lane. Turn right here and follow to the top of the hill, you will come to Dukes Lodge. Turn left here and follow right in front of the water tower, round to your right some lovely useful picnic tables here and plenty of afternoon and evening activity. Good hard standing parking area.
- Hanchurch Woods, through the woods towards Cock Inn at Stableford, on right dirt track between two fields. Round bend pull in on right, good summertime action seen from cover of woods.
- Go past Trentham gardens on the A34 towards Stone, the first lay-by on the left hand side, well sign posted. It’s great for sex, very busy at night. Lots of couples and a transsexual who is stunning.
- Whisper Lane, Butterton. Enter from the Trentham Road to Whitmore Road, very dark and discrete lane leading to a small football club, some good action there after 7pm.
- About one mile South of Stone on the A34 is the junction with the A51, approx. 150 yards south of that junction, on A34 is a lay-by with a cafe trailer, lorries and doggers and occasional TV/Gays.
- Large car park behind the Wayfarer Pub on the A34 Stone, dark and secluded.
- As you head away from the Wolverstan Arms (aka The Nob) follow the road round, and just before you come to the traffic lights over the river bridge, there is a small unlit lane on the right on the bend, follow this all the way down to the end, its a dead end.
- Hopwas Hays Wood, A51 just up from the Red Lion Pub, lay-by on the left. You will see an entrance to the woods. Usually someone around looking for fun times.
- Lots of good couples fun going on with some TS Action as well in the Jolly Sailor car park in Tamworth.
- Highgate Common, Tuesday nights after dark coming from Wombourne along Whitehouse Lane, as you go down the hill, the first car park on the left hand side.