Tanya has been a Nottingham Dogging Action member for a few years now and this week she sent in a true encounter she had just by chance, earlier in the year, April 2019 in fact. Tanya writes: I had just left the house to walk into the center of Nottingham, I was feeling a bit horny as I hadn’t had sex for three days so I tarted myself up a bit, I had a tight t-shirt on, so my big boobs stuck out, short dark blue skirt and stockings and heels. As I was approaching the canal this black guy approached me, he was probably 21 or so, maybe mid twenties. He was holding a sheet of paper and he asked me if I knew where ***** ******* Road was (edited for security). I replied yes I did but he was a long way from it, it was about a 25 minute walk along the canal. He wasn’t happy, he said “Oh No I’m gonna be so late”.
We walked together towards the canal and I asked him where he was going, he showed me the paper and he was doing community service. He was due there at 9am and it was already 8.55am. I felt a bit sorry for him but I also noticed he was 5′ 11″, quite good looking and of course black. I said, “look, let me get my car and I can drive you there in about 5 minutes”, so I went back to the house to get my car, he’d phoned his mum and I think she was having a go at him for being late but he explained that a lady had offered him a lift there. I pulled up next to him in my little red 306 and noticed his eyes on my legs as my stocking tops had been revealed when I sat in the car. “Jump in handsome”, I said.
We got onto the main road, over the bridge and WTF, a long tailback of traffic, there had been a heavy storm overnight and the road under the railway bridge had been flooded so police were only allowing traffic one way at a time and very, very slowly. He said, “it doesn’t look like it’s my lucky day”, I replied, “oh you never know” giving him a knowing smile. Eventually we got there, turning into the industrial estate where the offices were. The left side of the road was businesses and the other side was tree lined with a park. It took almost as long to drive there as it would have to walk. He squinted at the door and said “too late, look, they’ve already left, man I am really screwed now”. I pulled across to the right side of the road, under the shade of a tree, we sat there for a few seconds until I said “so what do you want to do now ?” He said “can you drop me back in the center please ?” Despite having undone my seat belt and revealed even more of my stocking tops, my signals were simply not getting through to the guy. So I decided to take the direct approach and replied “Yes no problem, or we could just stay here and have some fun”. He turned to me with a nervous smile, he was almost speechless, I said “look it’s your lucky day and mine, let’s stop wasting time”. I pushed his seat back, yanked his trackie bottoms down and ….
A LITTLE WHILE LATER…….
We collapsed in a heap, hardly able to breath, that was great. As we cleaned up, I said “next time don’t be late for your community service”. He looked back at me and laughed replying “Oh, I finished CS about 4 months ago, it’s a great way to approach fit MILF’s.” – Cheeky so and so was playing me all along, but I’m glad he did. We meet regularly now for Dirty Dogging Sessions in Mansfield.
Other Nottinghamshire Dogging Locations include:
- Bestwood Park, it’s just off the A60 on to the B6004, turn on to Queens Bower Road, then turn right on to Mildenhall Crescent, then turn left on to Ellastone Avenue. Follow it to the end and turn left on to Bestwood Lodge Drive, follow it down till a fork in the road, turn right and about 100 yards up there is a car park on the right, busy on Sundays and a few more spots along this road.
- Highfields Boating Lake, a very secluded area with several car parks surrounding a boating lake and woodlands. Dogging most evenings, especially Sunday.
- Tuesday nights, Beeston Fields Golf Club. Once the place empties, around 9pm.
- Bingham Industrial Estate, very new site that’s popular with the areas younger couples.
- Hodsock is situated between Blyth and Worksop. Small wooded area, but at night mainly weekends, couple of serious doggers there.
- After dark mostly in the woods. Friday and Saturday are the best times.
Broxtowe Country Park
- Ideal for late night and early morning meets, always some horny person cruising.
- Murby Crescent Car Park, large car park next to playing field or community centre across road, mainly 9pm onwards.
- Howbeck Lane, at the very top of the hill turn right and dogging action can be expected most week nights from around 8pm onwards. It is a quiet country lane with a view for miles around.
- Take the A453 to Clifton, then turn into Clifton Village (locally known as “The Grove”, drive to the end of the main road and turn right. There is a small car park (used by anglers but seldom used) on the right hand side. Evening times are best. There is also a wooded area next to the car park should you wish to explore.
- There is a small nature reserve car park on Engine Lane. Covered by trees. Action can be found week nights after dark.
- A1133 north of Newark, down the lane towards Yacht Club. Turn left at bottom. Good from 5.30pm to 7pm.
- Holme Pierrepont car park near the Rowing Centre. Dogging action at lunchtimes and in the evening.
Kirkby in Ashfield
- Normanshill Woods, about 5 miles south of Sutton in Ashfield towards Ravenshead on right. Plenty of car parking. Plenty of guys in the woods during daytime having fun.
- New place, no boy racers, couples and bi action most evenings, pull in by the go karting place and then follow the cars.
- Stapleford Woods near Coddington in Nottinghamshire, turn off Coddington Lane at the sign “Flag 8” and the car park at the top of the lane is busy most days.
- Holme Village outside Newark. Enter the village and at BT box turn right and follow the road through to the very end car park. Afternoon and evenings catered for.
- Blidworth Woods. Take the A60 then onto the A614 Doncaster Road out of Nottingham for about 6 miles, you come to a steel railway bridge over the road, just after this there is an island turn left here for about 1 mile this is Longdale Lane. 1 car park here on the right, there another 2 car parks in the circuit, Rigg Lane, and Blidworth Bottoms. Good couple dogging action at night.
- Attenborough Nature Reserve car park. Take road from Nottingham towards Long Eaton, turn Left at Chilwell Retail Park. Past Village hotel onto nature reserve. Car park on right about half a mile down lane.
- Nottingham Race Course car park. After hours dogging.
- Bilborough College Car Park, very accessible. Some nice ladies here. Good at around 2am Friday night and Saturday morning.
- In the woods near to Colwick Park Car Park, most of the day.
- Car Park at the back of Halifax Place, Lace Market Theatre on right, last car park, most Sunday nights after dark.
- Victoria Embankment, mainly used at night.
- Canalside, Welham Road. A620 Gainsborough Road leaving Retford, turn left down side of canal bridge few hundred yards. Plenty of action sometimes gay and bi, evenings and weekends.
- Flawforth Lane, just off the junction of the A52 and A606 roundabout. Locally known as Wheatcroft Roundabout, big garden centre there, carry on around the island until you see a sign for Ruddington. This is the B road to Ruddington. About 1/4 mile along you come to a very sharp bend, with a car park, site of the old Flawforth Church. Have had some good encounters at this location, mostly after 9pm, couples mainly.
- Norwood Park, turn left at B6386 Southwell Road, continue to follow B6386. Turn left at Cooks Lane the turn right onto Halam Road, turn left into Norwood Park. Near 16th hole of Golf Course there is a thicket. Meet there after dusk Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Clumber Park, there is a roundabout to the east of Worksop, where the A57 meets the A1. From this roundabout take the A614 south (signposted Clumber Park). After about half a mile, you’ll find the Clumber Park entrance on the right, through a stone arch. As you drive down the lane, it’s lined with trees. After about a quarter of a mile, there are some secluded picnic areas on the right, some are set quite well back from the road. This is often a good place, and dogging couples can often be seen in (and out) of their cars. Good times are around lunch time, and early afternoon, as well as 6pm onwards.
- Take the A616 Worksop Road out of Ollerton, follow it to the village of Budby, stay on the A616 through the village until you come to a set of two mini-roundabouts, drive straight on staying on the A616. About 50 metres after the roundabouts there a junction on your left, drive past it and about 100 metres after that look for cars parked on the right hand side in a lay-by. Park up with them and walk into the woods within minutes you’ll find a horny guy to play with, or a slutty guy to suck you.
- Valley Road, large field at top, near Raymouth Lane, pull on field, drive to top, plenty of dogging action after 10pm.
- Same as the directions for Clumber Park but instead of going through the stone arch at the other side of the road is a long lane with a truckers cafe in it, there’s dogging there almost every night from 9pm onwards. Even the lorry drivers join in, lots of action.