Ever wondered if there was anywhere in Mansfield where you could go dogging and meet local doggers ? Well here’s a few places we know about and if you want to meet some other local doggers visit this link: MEET MANSFIELD DOGGERS
- Debdale Lane towards Edwinstowe from Woodhouse. Top hill just before Red Tile Hotel. Pull in on right. Park up in woods.
- Old Mill Lane A60 to Warsop from Mansfield ring road turn right at the Four Ways pub past B&Q car park on left as you go up the hill, Maun valley walk.
- Thieves wood, is the place to be. Dogging after 10pm, there’s a mixture of gay men and couples, check it out.
- Pleasley Vale, country lanes from Mansfield Woodhouse through to Pleasley, Glapwell, Chesterfield. Best time is early evening to find vacant pull by gateways off road. Parked cars offer a welcome to anyone interested.
- Three Lakes Shirebook, Sookholme Lane, A60 from Mansfield, turn left. Carry on road down for half a mile. Turn left into car park, good action from 11pm onwards.