Find the Best London Dogging Locations at Dogging Action. Meet Horny Women and Men that Go Dogging in London including Streatham, Kingston and Croydon. Hampstead Heath and Wimbledon Common are also good locations for doggers to meet. But the capital is also full of small industrial areas and wasteland. There are back alleys and quiet side streets, so many places to meet up and have fun.
Hampstead Heath is a well known hot spot for outdoor dogging but is probably much more geared towards gay people. The second location that dogging action reveals is Wildwood Road where you can get some female action. If you want to find some London Dogging locations such as Hampstead Heath then you should join Dogging Action for Free to meet REAL British Doggers. If you live in London and are feeling like some action then this is definitely the site for you. The largest dogging in London website with active doggers all over London including Streatham, Kingston, Ealing, Croydon, Cockfosters, Crouch End and Teddington. Other London Dogging Locations include:
- New Road, Abbeywood, London SE2. With woods either side of the road.
Alexandra Palace, North London
- The car park by the ice rink is used by couples and some gay guys from around 10pm to 1am. Busier late in the week Thursday through to Saturday and quieter the rest of the week.
Biggin Hill – Leaves Green
- Public toilets just up from the garage and pub, just before the airfield, dogging all day and glory hole sucking.
- Past Devon’s Road DLR station, first left straight down to a dead end, mainly people visit after dark.
- Good dogging location is Norman Park, Bromley Common, one of the best places and the area is safe.
- Rose Hill Co-op, out of hours, close to Rose Hill roundabout. Lights never work and the gate from Wrythe Lane is never locked .
- Lovers Lane, lots of action along there, go over Hammersmith fly over towards Richmond when you get to the first roundabout there’s a petrol station on your left hand side, take the 2nd exit from the petrol station where the one way fly over starts, then keep driving till you get to a bridge with a set of traffic lights, turn left, this takes you along the river and all the way round lovers lane. Plenty of action at night and lots of places to park and have fun.
- Mainly gays although you do get the occasional couples putting on a show.
Copthall Grounds – NW4
- Just off the A1, Copthall sports grounds there is a car park and in the evening usually after 10pm you will find couples in cars hanging out.
- A small woodland car park off the Purley Way near a park, very secluded.
- Take Coombe Lane going towards Addington, past Lloyd Park tram link station and look for Oaks Lane on the left. Turn left and immediately turn into a dirt car parking area. Walk away from the entrance towards a brick structure at the end, on the right are a couple of paths into the bushes and some clearings with plenty of evidence of dogging action. Don’t know if this is a regular place, but worth a try.
- The Mad Mile is a road called Addington Road, that links Coney Hall to Addington Village, along this road going toward Addington are 2 car parks open 24/7, there are paths that lead up to the forest area’s called Spring Park. This place is used by gays and couples for dogging and open air fun. But never during the day.
- Rear car park of Ashburton Park in Addiscombe.
- The south car park at Shirley Hills just outside Croydon. Particularly good dogging action in the summer, seems to be a few BBW Ladies here as well, they’re very sexy.
- The lane that leads up to Dulwich golf course just by the tollgate. Very busy at weekends there’s normally one or two couples in cars so lots to see!
Eastbrookend Country Park
- Situated in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham, RM10 7DR. Secluded car park on the right just before the entrance to the cemetery. Sharp turn after the Farmhouse Pub, carry on past the first car park and onto the second. Lunchtime dogging action, nights as well.
- A316 Lay by into London. Truckers stop, late at night, males mainly in the woods.
- Regular dogging on the wooden benches after midnight, the crowd usually are late night pub crawlers.
- Loads of doggers after dark. Safe for couples who want to play in Central London.
- The woods behind the Jack Straws Castle Pub in Hampstead, is probably the most famous of all dogging sites in London for gays.
- Big open forest, very quiet near Chinese garage in Beckenham it’s fairly new but have seen the odd couples and singles wandering late at night Friday, Saturday and Sunday after 10pm.
Highgate Woods – Wood Lane N6
- Very secluded, can go into the woods. Getting busier.
Kenton – North of Wembley NW9
- Open space, Barn Hill recreation area on the Fryent Way A4140. Many couples in cars in the afternoon and evening. Many young Asians, some participation. Generally a relaxed attitude about watchers.
- E11. East London’s best dogging site. Opposite the hospital in the three car parks by the lake. Plenty of privacy in the forest and loads of after dark dogging action.
- Car park off Snaresbrook Road, mainly gay, but quite a few couples as well.
- Beside the river, West of free ferry. Benches beside old anchors. Parking outside satellite dish complex. Caution, the police do patrol.
- Mitre Bridge off Scrubs Lane, loads of action, mainly old couples.
- Almost every night, mainly weekend all over. Couples, single guys and girls.
- Telegraph Road off Putney Heath. Past the Telegraph Pub is a small car park. Dogging spot late night for local couples mainly weekends. Voyeurs or participants always welcome.
Richmond – River Lane
- This is a very hot spot in the day times weekdays and evenings. Near Ham off Petersham Road.
- Car Park on the A1 between Apex Corner and Stirling Corner. Always a lot going on here.
- In the car park near the cafe in Oxleas Woods, which is the top of Shooters Hill. Turn left into Kenilworth Gardens and left again down the drive to the car park. Best suggestion is to park on the far left hand side, on the grass area which is just off the car park, near the wooded area. Good couples dogging action here, a well kept secret. The car park near the cafe on Shooters Hill is closed at night, although the one further down is OK, with entrance next to Woods School.
Surrey Quays – SE16
- Mast Leisure Park, has Odeon Cinema, Frankie & Bennie’s, Pizza Hut, Old Orleans & Bowling Alley. Big car park, everything is closed by midnight and couples use the car park in front of the Odeon Cinema and side of Old Orleans, Shielded by Old Orleans at back of cars and hedgerow wall in front. Getting more popular, after midnight until around 4am.
Tooting Bec Common
- Car park when you turn left from the road between Tooting Bec and Streatham. Really quiet and deserted. Had a great time with 18 year old guy and a London Milf.
- Still very popular with a mixed crowd but take a walk down the glade toward the big lake and turn right toward grotto for more specialist fun. Bondage is great, lots of places to be tied to and very discreet.
Warren Lane Car park
- A small car park on Warren lane, just off the main road between Stanmore and Bushey in Hertfordshire. Seems to be quite busy from afternoon onwards with singles, couples and gay dogging action too.
- Go down the A3 towards Portsmouth just before the M25 goes under turn off and then drive straight across the roundabout as if you were going back on to the A3, take the first road on the left. Then on your left is a car park, couples and if you’re into it, gays in the woods.
- Regular dogging enthusiasts enjoy themselves here. Located close to Wood Green tube station on the Barnet Branch of the Northern line, for all you eager beavers who were planning a nocturnal trip.