Find the Best London Dogging Locations at Dogging Action. Meet Horny Women and Men that Go Dogging in London including Streatham, Kingston and Croydon. Hampstead Heath and Wimbledon Common are also good locations for doggers to meet. But the capital is also full of small industrial areas and wasteland. There are back alleys and quiet side streets, so many places to meet up and have Dogging London fun.
Hampstead Heath is a well known hot spot for outdoor dogging but is probably much more geared towards gay people. The second location that dogging action reveals is Wildwood Road where you can get some female action. If you want to find some London Dogging locations such as Hampstead Heath then you should join Dogging Action for Free to meet REAL British Doggers. If you live in London and are feeling like some action then this is definitely the site for you. The largest dogging in London website with active doggers all over London including Streatham, Kingston, Ealing, Croydon, Cockfosters, Crouch End and Teddington. Other Dogging in London Locations include:
- New Road, Abbeywood, London SE2. With woods either side of the road.
Alexandra Palace, North London
- The car park by the ice rink is used by couples and some gay guys from around 10pm to 1am. Busier late in the week Thursday through to Saturday and quieter the rest of the week.
- Monken Hadley Common near Cockfosters, Hadley Common (a road) then it becomes Bakers Hill, go to end, then over railway, along rough road at end opens up to a clearing, never seen any action here but I might get the ball rolling. May be best at night.
Biggin Hill – Leaves Green
- Public toilets just up from the garage and pub, just before the airfield, dogging all day and glory hole sucking.
- Past Devon’s Road DLR station, first left straight down to a dead end, mainly people visit after dark.
- Good dogging location is Norman Park, Bromley Common, one of the best places and the area is safe.
- Rose Hill Co-op, out of hours, close to Rose Hill roundabout. Lights never work and the gate from Wrythe Lane is never locked .
- Lovers Lane, lots of action along there, go over Hammersmith fly over towards Richmond when you get to the first roundabout there’s a petrol station on your left hand side, take the 2nd exit from the petrol station where the one way fly over starts, then keep driving till you get to a bridge with a set of traffic lights, turn left, this takes you along the river and all the way round lovers lane. Plenty of action at night and lots of places to park and have fun.
- Mainly gays although you do get the occasional couples putting on a show.
Copthall Grounds – NW4
- Just off the A1, Copthall sports grounds there is a car park and in the evening usually after 10pm you will find couples in cars hanging out.
- A small woodland car park off the Purley Way near a park, very secluded.
- Take Coombe Lane going towards Addington, past Lloyd Park tram link station and look for Oaks Lane on the left. Turn left and immediately turn into a dirt car parking area. Walk away from the entrance towards a brick structure at the end, on the right are a couple of paths into the bushes and some clearings with plenty of evidence of dogging action. Don’t know if this is a regular place, but worth a try.
- The Mad Mile is a road called Addington Road, that links Coney Hall to Addington Village, along this road going toward Addington are 2 car parks open 24/7, there are paths that lead up to the forest area’s called Spring Park. This place is used by gays and couples for dogging and open air fun. But never during the day.
- Rear car park of Ashburton Park in Addiscombe.
- The south car park at Shirley Hills just outside Croydon. Particularly good dogging action in the summer, seems to be a few BBW Ladies here as well, they’re very sexy.
- There is a pub called The Fox of Coulsdon, but behind it there is a big car park that people use there lots. Great for couples that like to start off.
- The lane that leads up to Dulwich golf course just by the tollgate. Very busy at weekends there’s normally one or two couples in cars so lots to see!
Eastbrookend Country Park
- Situated in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham, RM10 7DR. Secluded car park on the right just before the entrance to the cemetery. Sharp turn after the Farmhouse Pub, carry on past the first car park and onto the second. Lunchtime dogging action, nights as well.
- Cooks Hole Road, off Cedar Road next to Hillyfields Park, Enfield. Off M25 Junction 24. Lovely secluded positions, a doggers delight! Action every Saturday after midnight. Interior light flashed for invitation for couples and singles to watch and sometimes join in.
- Behind the Goat Pub on the High Street in Ponders End, little car park, very busy at weekends, few benches for fun.
- A316 Lay by into London. Truckers stop, late at night, males mainly in the woods.
- Regular dogging on the wooden benches after midnight, the crowd usually are late night pub crawlers.
- Loads of doggers after dark. Safe for couples who want to play in Central London.
- The woods behind the Jack Straws Castle Pub in Hampstead, is probably the most famous of all dogging sites in London for gays.
- Breakspear Road, large car park on left as you go towards Harefield, good for couples.
- Half Moon Pub car park in Roxeth, occasional doggers or couples having sex in or on their cars.
- Horsendon Hill Car Park, go into the car park and walk through the woods to see the action or carry on straight through to the field, lots of doggers here daytime, women and gay action. But it’s gated at night.
- Rear of St. Luke’s RC Church car park in Pinner. Very quiet, lots of action, very safe.
- Warren Lane Car Park, a small car park on Warren lane, just off the main road between Stanmore and Bushey Heath in Hertfordshire. Seems to be quite busy from afternoon onwards with singles, couples and gay dogging action too.
- Grim’s Ditch or Grim’s Dyke is an area of countryside in the London Borough of Harrow, close to the Hertfordshire borderline. It extends about two miles from Bushey Heath to Harrow and is most easily reached via Stanmore. It takes it’s name from the pre-historic earthwork which is one of a number of Grim’s Ditches in southern England.
- Old Redding open space and car park is a lively spot mainly Thursday to Sunday 10pm onwards. All scenes catered for so expect to be surprised by the variety of action. Directions: On Old Redding Road between Harrow Weald and Oxhey just past “The Case is Altered” Pub.
- Big open forest, very quiet near Chinese garage in Beckenham it’s fairly new but have seen the odd couples and singles wandering late at night Friday, Saturday and Sunday after 10pm.
- There is a place on Norwood Green next to the small park in Heston called Osterley Lane. It leads down a long path and there are lay-bys that people park up at and have sex there or put on a show. There are at least 1 or 2 couples that love to be watched. People go down there most of the day and you can guarantee a view in the evening. Sometimes people go for a walk down a small footpath down the lane for a dogging session also.
Highgate Woods – Wood Lane N6
- Very secluded, can go into the woods. Getting busier.
- Turn left off Uxbridge Road into Pole Hill Road, follow into Charville Lane, mini roundabout at bottom of hill, straight across, keep straight, road leads into a lane, small car park on the left at the end. Lots of couples here in the afternoon and evenings.
- Farlows Lake, Cowley. Road leads to lake, the gates shut at 9pm so rarely anyone driving past, ideal for couples and single males, new area so should be expecting local people if a lot of people view this site. Be aware when going towards Ivor the road is rarely hidden but is on your left after both bridges.
- Harmondsworth Moor, this may be of interest. On Accommodation Lane on Harmondsworth Moor between the Heathrow end of Colnbrook bypass and Harmondsworth Village is a riverside car park with a large portacabin toilet near the pedestrian entrance. There is obvious activity there from the writing on the walls.
- Cranford Country Park near Heathrow. Turn right on the roundabout for Hayes, off Junction 3 on the M4.
Kenton – North of Wembley NW9
- Open space, Barn Hill recreation area on the Fryent Way A4140. Many couples in cars in the afternoon and evening. Many young Asians, some participation. Generally a relaxed attitude about watchers.
- Ham House car park, between Richmond and Kingston. Opposite Richmond Park and between the Ham Gate entrance to the park and Petersham is a road called Sandy Lane. It ends in a ‘T’ junction. Turn right and just keep going until you are in the car park.
- E11. East London’s best dogging site. Opposite the hospital in the three car parks by the lake. Plenty of privacy in the forest and loads of after dark dogging action.
- Car park off Snaresbrook Road, mainly gay, but quite a few couples as well.
- Beside the river, West of free ferry. Benches beside old anchors. Parking outside satellite dish complex. Caution, the police do patrol.
- Mitre Bridge off Scrubs Lane, loads of action, mainly old couples.
- Almost every night, mainly weekend all over. Couples, single guys and girls.
- Telegraph Road off Putney Heath. Past the Telegraph Pub is a small car park. Dogging spot late night for local couples mainly weekends. Voyeurs or participants always welcome.
- River Lane, this is a very hot spot in the day times weekdays and evenings. Near Ham off Petersham Road.
- Car park off Duck Hill Road, near Mad Bess Wood. Find Duck Hill Garden Centre and the Six Bells Pub at the bottom of the steep hill, then go to the top of the hill and the car park is on the left. Lots of couples and doggers here.
- Frans Court, Ruislip Manor. A secluded car park at the back of flats. Drive up Ruislip Manor High Street then left into Linden Avenue. Left into Linden Close. Follow road into flats and carry on to a small but secluded car park. Ok for three to five cars maximum.
- Good sized car park, only the odd couple and a few single males at the moment, but potentially a good spot.
- Car Park on the A1 between Apex Corner and Stirling Corner. Always a lot going on here.
- In the car park near the cafe in Oxleas Woods, which is the top of Shooters Hill. Turn left into Kenilworth Gardens and left again down the drive to the car park. Best suggestion is to park on the far left hand side, on the grass area which is just off the car park, near the wooded area. Good couples dogging action here, a well kept secret. The car park near the cafe on Shooters Hill is closed at night, although the one further down is OK, with entrance next to Woods School.
- Warren Lane in Stanmore. Go up Stanmore Hill from Uxbridge Road and Warren Lane is on your right.
- Woodstock Lane South in the entrance drive of Surbiton Golf Club. A huge amount of dogging action going on mainly Saturdays and Wednesdays.
Surrey Quays – SE16
- Mast Leisure Park, has Odeon Cinema, Frankie & Bennie’s, Pizza Hut, Old Orleans & Bowling Alley. Big car park, everything is closed by midnight and couples use the car park in front of the Odeon Cinema and side of Old Orleans, Shielded by Old Orleans at back of cars and hedgerow wall in front. Getting more popular, after midnight until around 4am.
Tooting Bec Common
- Car park when you turn left from the road between Tooting Bec and Streatham. Really quiet and deserted. Had a great time with 18 year old guy and a London Milf.
- The car park near the Stockley Park Golf Course. Leave the M4 at Junction 4 and take Stockley Road towards West Drayton. Just after the roundabout there is a turning on the left which is the entrance to car park.
- Still very popular with a mixed crowd but take a walk down the glade toward the big lake and turn right toward grotto for more specialist fun. Bondage is great, lots of places to be tied to and very discreet.
- Regular dogging enthusiasts enjoy themselves here. Located close to Wood Green tube station on the Barnet Branch of the Northern line, for all you eager beavers who were planning a nocturnal trip.