Three weeks ago I came across a website that had some Hertfordshire Dogging Locations listed, that’s where I live, in Watford actually. So I took a look at what Dogging in Watford could be like. There were quite a few places listed:
- Nightly action at the side of the community centre in Apsley. Many guys.
- Going out of Baldock towards Weston Village, car park on left up hill, at night couples, in daytime plenty of gay fun in the woods on the other side of car park.
- Baas Lane, Broxbourne. Turn left into what looks like a picnic area. Then follow the dirt road, about 75M to a dead end with an open field in front of you. To your right there is a small wooded area. Porno magazines sometimes litter the floor. Good place to masturbate!! Dogging also takes place as does mutual jerk off sessions.
- Turn into Valley Road, just further down there is a turning on the right leading up to some garages, some action there most nights, secluded area.
- Kennel Lane in Kinsbourne Green, off the A1081 between Harpenden and Luton. Several pull outs along this tree lined and discreet lane.
- Galleria car park.
- Punch Bowl Lane, couples, bi, gay, nice and quiet with lots of secluded lay-bys.
- Foxholes Industrial Estate, behind Beltech. Quiet and dark.
- Hertingfordbury Roundabout. On either turn off, off of the A414 dual carriageway. Both are used during the day midweek, and evenings every day.
- Opposite Tesco confectionary shop on Ware Road. Car Park at rear, straight women needed, after dark week days.
- Nutleigh Grove, any time day and night you will find plenty of couples. Gay action also at weekends.
- It’s Rye Park where there is a car park, there is a ruin of a old castle, very quiet area.
- Near the woods at Potters Crouch look for the junction by Ragged Hall Lane and Furze Bushes Lane. Good afternoon action, have not been there in the evening though.
- Every Friday night in the lay-by on the A10 just by Pearces Farm Shop from midnight until 3am, seen a good number of couples having fun.
- The car park at the Royston Heath Sports Club, at the bottom.
- Pishiobury Park Car Park.
- No Man’s Land Common on the main road between St. Albans and Wheathampstead. Gay action too.
- Bowmans Fishing Lakes. Go down the A414 towards London Colney and take the turning onto a track 20 yards before the petrol garage, this will lead you to the lakes, action starts as soon as it’s dark and is quite a busy destination! Just flash your interior light.
- St. Albans Station car park, Ridgmont Road, off Victoria Street. End furthest away from the station is very quiet, dogging action here after dark.
- Bullens Green Lane off Tollgate Road, Colney Heath. Park in the lay-by and flash interior light.
- Stanborough Park is off the A1(M) at the Hatfield/Welwyn/Hertford exit. Follow signs to Welwyn. There are two car parks. A huge one on the right which is very busy at weekends. The car park on the left very busy during weeknights after 10.30pm. Both are great dogging locations.
- Stanborough Lakes, go to the end of the “Fishing Lake” car park, the one with the restaurant, and drive to the very end of lit section, go through gap and another car park there! Great spot.
- Fairlands Valley Lake car park, lots of action happening almost every night after 10pm. Lot of fun on picnic tables.
- North Road, a Gym called ‘Active 4 Less’ The car park is empty at night and hidden. No barriers to stop you getting in and there are discreet areas of the car park. Secluded by bushes.
- Chells Park, off Gresley Way. Young couples mainly after dark Friday and Saturday evenings around midnight.
- Stevenage Enterprise Centre, Orchard Road. Tuesdays after 7pm, top end.
- Accommodation Road down the side of Watford Football Club, at the bottom by the ticket office, usually busy on Sunday nights after about 9pm.
Welwyn Garden City
- Digswell Car Park, on B1000 just before the viaduct, as you drive towards Welwyn Village, park opposite. The car park is busy after dark.