Doggers in Kent are being warned to take extra care this bonfire season in case the public are given an explosion they’ll never forget. Users of open-air dogging locations in Kent are warned not to frequent places families are likely to be visiting for fireworks displays. One dogger said “If we get disrupted by a family out for an evening on Bonfire Night or whatever, we’re just going to have the boys in blue all over the place.” Dogging Action recommends Blue Bell Hill and Cobtree Manor Country Park in Forstal Road for ‘late night dogging and also Detling Hill at Bimbury Lane. One desperate dogger, who is new to Medway, pleads: “I am looking for something midweek, dogging locations anywhere in the county but Maidstone, Medway, Swale, Ashford, Dover, Folkestone, and Canterbury areas would be great.”
Dogging in Kent is as Good as Dogging in the Garden of England. Meet Randy Local Kent Doggers from Maidstone, Ashford, Ramsgate and Canterbury.
Other Great Kent Dogging Locations Include:
- Kings Wood at Challock a lot of gays but also some couples. Unmarked police cars now coming into woods so be careful, also using helicopter. Police are in car park most nights but do not have banning orders on car park, mostly gay and boy racers they are after and stopping raves in woods, have had dogging action with a few couples in the last week.
- Singleton Lake Car Park for all your dogging needs.
- Behind Eastwell Manor Hotel by bombed out church.
- Wye Memorial Crown, a good place with lots of action after 10pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Hothfield Common near Ashford on the A20, 3 miles out of Ashford heading towards Maidstone, good for gays and some couples.
- Joss Bay, near Broadstairs is very good late evening. Lots of dogging action viewing here.
- Woods at bottom of Co-op car park in St. Peters. Walk down to the bottom and go in to the woods, good dogging there, used it a few times, summer is best.
- Down near the Pizza Express there is a side road, near the hotel. Go take that side road (by foot) and you’ll come to a car park, go to the end of the car park and turn right, dogging action day and night.
- A2 towards Canterbury, slip road to Canterbury, over lights, big white house on the left, drive onto drive, gates on right are shut but not locked, open and drive through to yard. Still very new but have met a couple of guys there.
- University of Kent, Eliot footpath, drive up through the car park, campus security tend to leave you alone.
- The car park at entrance to Chilham toilet, which is open all night. Some gays, some couples.
- Between Chestfield and Canterbury. Gets a fair bit of action after 11pm.
Cobham – Inn on the Lake Hotel
- The Inn on the Lake is a large hotel set just off the A2 past Gravesend (Coast bound). Behind the hotel are 3 lakes with woods, public have the right of way but rarely see anyone other than the odd angler. Just park in a car park at the hotel and go in the lake via the opening gate with “Private Fishing” on it. Pretty dead at day but comes to life after dark. Mainly Couples and watchers.
- Dartford Heath, near the dump there’s a football playing field with parking, and on the road side. Goes on in woods, mainly male would be better if more females went. Careful of the police. Straights looking for action are being treated aggressively by the local chavs, who think everyone there is looking for gay dogging action. Be careful!
- Walmer Castle car park now locked at night as well as Langdon Cliffs Western Heights, regular visits by the police plain clothes as well as boy racers. Pegwell Bay locked at night and tea van owner has direct link to the police. Try a place by the name of Shellways Gate at the end of Pie Factory Road, Barfreston or just inside Long Lane, Shepherdswell, pull into the woods.
- The car-park on top of the cliffs, overlooking Eastern Docks. At night, go past the toll booth and take the left up into coach park. Good dogging and exhibitionism and nice views too!
- Western Heights, above the cruise terminal, follow signs for Folkestone then Western Heights, up a windy hill (past European freight depot) car park on the right as you go up and a picnic area just round the corner on the left, also some old ruins.
- Russell Gardens near Kersney Abbey, car park either side of road.
- Car park overlooking Western Docks, police are now monitoring this site due to complaints of drug use and sexual meetings, so beware!
- Next to coastguard public house, go along the Dover to Deal road, take the first right after Swingate Inn and follow signs for St. Margaret at Cliff. Turn right and follow the road down very steep hill, be careful on the bends, there is a huge car park and it’s right by the waters edge.
- By old light house on car park on left, only some fishermen, quite good after 9pm 7 days a week for couples and straight guys.
Eastry Picnic Site
- Small, secluded picnic site, just getting going.
- Brenley Lane, from Canterbury on A2 towards Faversham come to roundabout and take the first left, this is Brenley lane, can park up either side. Day and night fun, seen men and women solo and couples regular meetings. Good for voyeurs, male and female.
- Lower Sandgate Road, good for gays, also single women.
- A20 from Cheriton heading towards Ashford, first lay by on right just before sharp left, in the woods mainly gays, would love to see older women looking for young meat.
- Crete Road West, a very scenic spot above Eurotunnel terminal, busy on weekend nights.
- Hamstreet Woods in the summer.
- Memorial Park in the town centre is a good dogging place, and also on the beach front. Late nights 7 days a week.
- Beltinge, quite a few couples close to the sand cliffs, go down Reculver Road heading towards Reculver, drive past the shops on your right as you get to the bend in the road there is a little road on the left, take the left and drive to the bottom to the car park.
- Crutches Lane, hang around the middle of lane, loads of fun at night in woods and around the field, it’s out of the way from people as well.
Hythe – Seabrook
- The road along the seafront between Hythe and Seabrook, the A259. There’s a well hidden car park up the end, occasional action there at night.
Isle of Sheppey
- Leysdown Naturist beach and car park. Drive onto the Isle of Sheppy. Follow signs to Leysdown-on-Sea. Through town, follow the coast road until it appears to end. Turn left down the unmade road. Over the hump. Park up. Over the grass bank is the naturist beach. Both the beach and car park can get “interesting” later in the day.
- Cobtree Manor Country Park near Maidstone. Used to be very good last year then went quiet due to the boys in blue. But it is now becoming very active again. It is also a good gay cruising spot.
- Detling, lay by off A249 heading towards Sheerness, just after garage on left, follow signs to Aerodrome Industrial Estate, always some action there at night after 10pm.
- Leybourne Lakes Country Park, opposite Tesco supermarket on Leybourne Way, near Larkfield. Plenty of woods and paths.
- Accessible either from Penenden Heath or A249, head along Pilgrims Way, there are stopping points at the woods, lots of action daytime in cars parked or take a walk up into woods for more relaxed fun, lots of Gays and Transsexuals, no real action at night, for that head up to Detling to the aerodrome.
- Mote Park, from 10pm by lake, go in by Willington Street.
- BP and Marks and Spencer car park in Garlinge. Very quiet out of town area, lots of trees, recommended.
- St Mildreds Bay and Westbrook Bay, beach car park between both. Participation with dogging couples there sometimes.
- You can get some real good dogging action in the Orpington Library car park, as you enter it there’s another road that turns right so you don’t go up into to the library car park but just before, a lot of cars pull up there and go for it all night long, good place.
- High Elms Golf Club, try this for a new location. Shire Lane, Orpington, into High Elms Lane and 1st big entrance you get to is the Golf Course. Gates are open at night.
- Up A21 from Tonbridge towards Pembury, turn into Dislingbury Lane on left just before Shell Garage, car park approximately 200 yards on left, large wooded area, open from 8am till dusk approx 6pm, some couples, but mostly gays all day, plenty off action, lots of secluded areas for private dogging.
- Car park at bottom of cliffs, some dogging, look out for young people in cars.
- Pegwell Bay Nature Reserve, 200 yards past garage on the way to Sandwich.
- Lay-by just before the new bypass on Gravesend Road near Strood, the A226. Action most nights after 11pm.
- Strood car park, where the market takes place right next to the building society. Also toilets in the day, always action there, open till about 5pm.
- Loads of action after dark at the far end of the bay just before you get to the Princes Golf Club gate, also daytime fun along towards the point frequented by naturists and doggers.
Sheldwich Church Car Park
- Leave Faversham on the A251, about 3 miles on the left you will see a church, turn left immediately past the church and into the car park. Dark and unlit and quiet. During the day older gay/bi guys and at night some couples. Very quiet and private so enjoy.
- Shoreham woods near Junction 4 of M25 is a good place, fairly quiet but some couples action. Located off A224. Leave M25 at J4 up to first roundabout, sharp left on to A224 to Halstead, Badgers Mount. Two miles to first roundabout, turn left into small country lane. Shoreham Woods on right, set back off road. If you end up going back under M25 you have missed it! During the day this is a well frequented “normal” picnic site with kids & couples really walking their dogs etc. However by night this has got to be the best Kent dogging site! It is set back off the road, so main beam brigade have to negotiate a winding approach road which does not illuminate the whole area as there are loads of recessed parking bays. There are woods nearby for the outdoor types who like their dogging action au natural. Even picnic benches so you can avoid the damp grass! A Doggers paradise.
- Holly Hill, Open Space Car Park. This is the most active dogging location in Kent and it’s a very secluded place, surrounded by beautiful countryside with woods directly adjacent to car park for outdoor types! I would advise you only to use this site after 5pm on weekdays as you do get school trips etc. during the day. Very good for couples and exhibitionists who like to be watched outdoors, also a gay, well more a Bi scene developing. Action every weeknight, and all through the day on weekends.
Tenterden Leisure Centre
- Picking up behind Tenterden leisure centre, Friday nights from 8pm onwards.
- Come off the A2 at Norton cross roads down to the lower road, turn left then right under the rail bridge, go all the way down past the orchards, nice parking place on the left then on the right a bit further on.
- From a2 take Station Road at Crispins, follow to end take right, Teynham Station, then first left into Conyer Road, follow down to the church, there is a turning on right at farm, follow track, nice secluded car park up there with great views, seen some couples there making out, happy to have watchers and fumblers.
- Great dogging site on St Marys Lane in the woods, very active.
- Haysden Country Park, go down Brook Street past the college, turn down Lower Haysden Lane and turn into the park, some people do it at the gate car park if they are locked other wise drive down to the end car park.
- Try the Gents in Calverley Park, Tunbridge Wells, plenty of gay dogging action all through the day.
- Church Woods near St. Edmunds Church, plenty of action day and night.
Westerham Golf Club
- Westerham Golf Club. Up towards Valence School, usually Tuesday and Friday we all meet up for some naughty sex. Occasionally around ten of us turn up after football training looking for all kinds of filthy sex and dogging opportunities. More females would be greatly welcome.
- Holly Hill, a very secluded car park at the top off Birling Hill, about a mile from West Malling. Very busy through the day with hikers and dog walkers, but there is occasionally some action during the day. There is always action here at night.
Wouldham – Hall Road
- Long road alongside river. No houses in middle.