Often referred to as the “Garden of England” Kent offers some of the most amazing Dogging Locations in the UK.
Some Kent Dogging Locations Include:
- Canterbury Park and Ride car park on Sturry Road.
- Bromley Common, Bromley.
- Shooters Hill.
- Bearsted Golf Course.
- Canterbury park and ride car park on Sturry Road.
- Eureka woods.
- Farningham, on the A20 at Farningham take the A225 to Dartford & then 2nd left up a mile long track.
- Folkstone lower sandgate road.
- Gillingham Riverside country park.
- Hothfield common. Leaves green biggin hill.
- Rainham motney hill carpark.
- Ramsgate car park at bottom of cliff.
- Canterbury, Thornden Woods.
- Wickes car park – Chatham.
- Westwood car park near Lyminge