The most popular dogging sites in Brentwood, Essex have been revealed on a dirty dogging website, one of the sites is just yards from All Saints Church in Hutton. Worshippers are praying only a short distance from an area regularly used by strangers to meet and engage in public sex acts. Other Brentwood Dogging Locations include a car park off Childerditch Lane which is not far from the family friendly Thorndon Country Park. Tyles Common, off Nags Head Lane and a good spot in Southgate Road, Romford, reached via the Travelodge on the A127. These are just a few of the local Brentwood dogging areas. Essex is a large county and the ladies there have a reputation for being really naughty, any weekend night the major towns are full of horny ladies in short skirts looking for a good time so you can imagine the type of girl you might meet when you go Dogging in Essex. As soon as a good dogging location becomes popular on the internet it can become unusable as the police, local residents and trouble makers all descend upon it. That’s why you need to join Essex Dogging Action, not only to meet like minded people also looking for some sexy fun but to find all the latest and safest Essex Dogging Locations.
Other Essex Dogging Locations Include:
- Fairlop Water, Barkingside. There are two car-parks. Car park one (close to the pub) is good after 8pm or 9pm and this closes around 11.30pm. Car park 2 is good for mid-day sex. Closes around 6pm.
- Langdon Hills Country Park. Park outside the Church in the road sign posted One Tree Hill (off Dry Street), walk back to Dry Street and up the footpath into the woods. Some gay action at this dogging site, but plenty of wooded area for couples and doggers.
- Victoria Park, Laindon. Good for couples and gays most nights, park in Four Seasons car park, cross road and into park.
Braintree – Bradwell Church
- Turn off the A120 by the Swan Pub, follow road and just past the church on your left you find a lay by on right. Plenty of walks there with secluded areas where plenty of couples and gay guys go day or night. If you’re looking for a good time with a well hung guy then I’m there most days for the ladies or couples.
- Childerditch and Halfway House. It’s worth mentioning that both these sites are mostly gay. Also the authorities are very aware of the sites and actively policed. This is mainly due to it being a large and popular country park for families and dog walkers. There have been numerous incidents reported of doggers actively and at times aggressively harassing non dogging members of the public. Boy racers also meet at the Childerditch car park and often anti-gay graffiti can be seen at the site.
- Lincolns Lane, half way down is a dirt track well used by couples for sex in cars, not always doggers so go careful at first till you get a signal. Lincolns Lane is between Weald Road and Coxtie Green Road, not far from the boot sale at Noak Hill.
- Church Road, Hutton, off Hanging Hill Lane and Hall Green Lane. Opposite the church itself, there is parking for about 4 cars with a footpath and some woods right on the edge of the parking area. Great action for voyeurs some nights.
- Old Brentwood Road, opposite the Plough Motel. Set back off the main road this is a very busy spot for bi, gay and straight fun. Turn left opposite the Plough Motel and follow road round until past last house on left. It is a through road which joins back onto the A128, but lots of stopping places and bushes for outdoor fun. Lots of evidence of fun here as in clothing, condoms etc.
- Danbury Country Park. Just within the last few weeks, all the trees have been cut down by the local land owner. So the scope for fun has been cut down big time. Manly gay, but some times couples. The long grass has been mowed recently but still an active dogging site. Follow road out of Boreham Village towards Danbury, on back road about 1 mile after bridge over river, turn left where signposted to FORD, half a mile down on right, park up, walk into field, go down to bottom, hang around for a while, and have fun.
- Howe Green. On the roundabout coming out of Chelmsford going to the A130 take the Howe Green exit, (one before A130) then immediately left into small turning. There are houses near the bottom of this dead end, but on Sundays at about 10.30pm women and men head to the middle of this little road for some action. See you there!
- A small car park opposite the Camelot Pub in Chigwell. You can often watch couples dogging on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11pm onwards.
- Behind the Queen Elizabeth hunting lodge. Can get busy but needs more couples and single females. Turn into Rangers Road from Epping New Road. Go past the pub on the right. Turn right then it’s about 500 yards on the right.
- Holland Haven Country Park, situated on the coast between Clacton and Frinton-on-Sea. A big place, but some car fun is to be found with occasional joining in.
Coggeshall A120 Lay By
- Trees have all been cut back. Not sure that the gay dogging there still continues. Be extra careful.
- Along the bridge by Abberton Reservoir most nights.
- Dogging in Colchester can be found at the car park in Friday Woods on Friday and Saturday nights after 10.30pm, quite a few couples in cars.
- On the A120 between Colchester and Braintree. Going towards Braintree on the A120 go past the third turning on the left to Coggeshall then look for a white ‘P’ on a blue background sign. Lay by unseen from road as is behind trees, dogging action all the time, mostly gay, but some couples for dogging at night.
- Stanway, the old Sainsburys car park, many couples play there.
Cranham – Brick Fields Nature Reserve
- In the woods near the mainline railway, newish scene but couples and bi/curious/gay in recent weeks putting on show. Towards rear of woods usually in middle usually from 10.30am – 3pm. Parking in main field, walk down footpath till see the rail line and walk left towards the thickly wooded area.
- Eastbrookend Country Park. Seen plenty of action here, drive down as if you’re going to the cemetery, but stop anywhere on the left hand side before cemetery, you will see plenty of action. Getting better all the time. I have noticed that Thursady and Friday nights are the best, however you do seem to get a few stragglers during the week. You just got to try your luck. Best time for this is between 5pm and 5am, give it a shot.
Earls Colne – Chaulkney Woods
- Follow the A120 past Coggeshall going towards Colchester till you come to the cross roads of Earls Colne and Coggeshall, turn left towards Earls Colne and follow the road to the end. Turn right and take your very next left, this turning is concealed as it’s on a bend, if you have gone under the bridge you have gone too far. Once you have turned right you will be driving for a short while in a residential area, don’t worry you have only got a few more yards till you see a sign saying Chalkney Woods, follow up the single track road which will lead you to a large well covered and enclosed car park, this road is a little bumpy but don’t worry. A good point with this site is that you can see other vehicles approaching with out them knowing you are already there. Well hidden but a great site. Used quite a lot for dog walkers during the day but at night there is good dogging action.
Grays – Davy Down
- Opposite the traveller site, and by Sainsbury’s, very active Friday and Saturday nights after dark. Warning, during the day used by dog walkers, so be careful where you tread. The main car park is never closed. It’s small but nobody around after dark. There are 2 entrances and both take you straight in. Just head towards Ockendon from Sainsbury’s roundabout. Both entrances on left.
- Head to Sudbury, turn left after Henny Swan Pub. Quarter of a mile along there are secluded beet patches and dogging couples.
Hainault Forest Country Park
- There are two car parks here but the furthest one is where all the dogging happens. Also, people leave their cars & go into the woods for action too.
- Head out of Harlow by Harlow station on the A414 Hertford bound, about half a mile on your left there’s a small parking place by the river, nice and quiet day or night times
- The car park outside the Range, from midnight onwards. Lots of ladies flashing and couples.
Halstead – Broaks Wood
- Couples dogging, Friday & Saturday nights, after 10.30pm, good, private spot between Halstead and Gosfield.
- A secluded car park just past the Clements Hall roundabout on the left, up a long road going to Edwards Hall Park, off the main road going into Hockley, being as it is a newish location there is not much activity at the moment, but it is an excellent location for dogging, so get up there and get dogging, and maybe I will see you up there sometime.
- In the bushes off the bridleway on the edge of Belfairs Park Golf Course. Most weekend evenings in the summer. Mainly straight but some gay. Very open and friendly for dogging.
- Behind Leigh-on-Sea station via side road is a large amount of parking by the sea wall (not the station car-park) or further down over narrow bridge is tarmac parking by the boat slipway.
- (Similar to above but…) Leigh Marshes, just behind Leigh-on-Sea Station. Go to Two Tree Island, past the golf range, over the bridge. Car park on left, and opposite this car park. Walk to the furthest bird hide, among the many bushes and undergrowth. Update about Leigh marshes. Cars of youths trying to block the bridge with traffic cones, when you get out to move them they try to jump you, so keep an eye out.
- Car park on the right between Loughton and Epping New Road. My wife and I go there most Saturday nights having fun. Mostly single guys, so after more couples and females. Good fun though.
- Avondale Drive, there is a small lake, and woods.
- Behind the park, the nature reserve is discreet and perfect for meets.
- On the small beach, mostly older guys, quiet sometimes, but I’ve been picked up there twice.
- There’s a great dogging site at a place called Cudmore Grove.
One Tree Hill
- The car park nearest to the A13 bridge, had a couple of good sessions there, one couple patrol up and down until a group of guys gather, then they put on a great show, daytime mainly.
- Follow the road all the way to Paglesham, when you reach the Plough & Sail pub turn left, follow the unmade road down to the boatyard car park and just park up anywhere, the car park is the place to be for car fun. For outdoor fun leave the car and walk back up the lane, just past the little parking area on the right is a gate with barbed wire, just undo the chain and walk in (but be very discreet when entering and shut the gate behind you). The area is very secluded and wooded with bushes and is surrounded by a little river so it’s very private and totally great for outdoor dogging fun, or go through the boatyard and there’s lots of sea wall to the right of the black shed (be aware the sea wall area is heavily walked by bird watchers). A happy few people use this location, just be polite to the boatyard people, you can just walk through the boatyard to the sea wall with no problems as it’s a public right of way.
- Petches bridge, near Finchingfield, north west of Braintree.
- Berwick Woods, car park is unlocked all night and is absolutely dead at night so fill your boots people. Discrete car park and nearby woods and fields very quiet and lots of places to be unseen, many gay and bi guys walking dogs and having fun in the long grass during summer days.
- Motney Hill Car Park, opposite car park across road for daytime fun at night.
- It’s on the old A130 road, there are two stopping areas, use the larger one, park your car, walk in to the field a little bit down the road, the are some old pill boxes which can come in use when getting hot and dirty.
- Halfway House on A127 between Romford and Southend. A fantastic dogging site, with action all the time. Going towards Southend from Romford, approximately 10 miles on left, look for a pub called The Halfway House, turn into their car park, drive past the front and out onto lane on right, turn left onto lane and almost immediately on left park on road, go into field and walk around, won’t be long before you encounter some dogging action. This site is actually part of Thorndon Country Park, so look out for dog walkers etc, but most people are there for the same reason as you, so go on, have loads of fun.
- Harold Court Road, Harold Hill, under the railway bridge turn left in the car park either stay in car or go for a walk along the path in the woods from 9am till 2pm then after 7pm, car park shuts at 9.30pm, lots going on and great for first timers.
South Woodham Ferrers
- Rugby Club car park. The only time this car park is used by the general public is on a Saturday and Sunday. All through the week it is a hive of activity for the local dogging community. To get to the site you need to follow the signs for the De Ferrers Centre, off of the A130 and the rugby club is 5 minutes from here, look out for the sign advertising for new players.
- Temple Farm Industrial Estate, Southend rugby club car park, very quiet.
- Been told the first lay by after the Stansted turnoff on A120 heading towards Dunmow/Braintree. Mostly gay dogging site. Head into the bushes above the lay by. Be careful main road!
- Stansted Mountfitchet, the castle. Near the end of the car park, very dark in the evenings loads of dogging opportunity, the area is not lit up. No gay activity has been seen, mostly couples flashing and sexual happenings.
Tilbury Fort – Coach House
- After dark this place comes alive with public shows, check it out. In the day it is quite busy with tourists.
- Tiptree Heath. Many couples on Friday and Saturday nights.
Tolleshunt D’arcy – Five Lakes
- Weekends at Five Lakes Car Park, couples & single action both nights.
- Field at the rear of the Bell Pub.
- Sunnings lane off Stubbers lane. Single track lane with plenty of places to pull in and bushes to have fun behind.
- Cely Woods, if you park in the car park and walk the path on the right, dogging action goes on in the first wooded area you come to. Been quiet the last few weeks due to the weather, but action had been picking up lately. Best times are around 4pm to 6pm all days. There has been some daytime weekend action, but not lately, so would give that a miss. Cely Wood is a DAYTIME site, have to be careful when the schools break up. Park in the car park, follow the path to the right and loiter in the wooded area. Mainly couples though, no bi or gay. The barriers on the car park are locked at night so no access to car park for vehicles plus it has height restriction in place.
- Folkes Lane is just off the Southend Bound A127, just before the M25. Halfway down the lane on a sharp bend is a Car Park for the Folkes Lane Woodlands. Daytime between 10.30am and 1pm it’s a hive of activity. You need to park in the Car park, then walk into the Park and turn left, follow the path and you will come to a bench on the right, behind the bench is a stile. This leads to secluded spots in the woods. Nobody apart from Doggers use the inner woods. Getting better all the time.
- Pike Lane, off St Marys lane, just after the Thatched House Pub (coming from Upminster) there are a few pull in lay-bys. Couples and some bi and gay action.
- Picnic area part of Lea Valley nature reserve on main trunk road from Waltham Cross, just past Holdbrook Estate. Great for ladies to flash and in car fun through the day.
Walton on the Naze
- The old customs tower car park on the Naze at Walton. Action takes place in the bushes most days, gay and straight.
- Go down Station Avenue to the very end, passing the station. At the end of the road pass through the gap in the hedge into the field. Cross the first field, turn left after the gap into the second field you will come to gap into woods, it’s used for meets, good hunting.
Wickham St. Pauls
- Spencers Farm Shop, caravan park. Loads of people pull in at the Spencer’s farm shop caravan area. Just before you get to Sudbury. Generally between 8pm and 11pm on a Friday or Saturday night. Mostly straight action.
- In the bushes and trees by the disused toilet on the Chelmsford end of Witham, very active most nights, mostly gay but some couples too.