“The Dogging on The Tyne is all mine, all mine. The Dogging on The Tyne is all mine!”
Tyne and Wear Dogging Locations Revealed in Latest Dogging Action Update. Hottest Local Dogging Spots in Newcastle, Sunderland, Gateshead and South Shields.
Big Waters Nature Reserve
- Big Water after 10pm, along Stalks Lane at Wideopen.
- After dark in the main car park at weekends, plenty of dogging action there, anything goes.
- Fifth Avenue Business Park, over small footbridge from shops where chippy and pizza place is. Usually a couple of cars there most nights from when it gets dark.
Hedley Hall Woods
- Hedley Hall Woods, just off road from Stanley to Sunniside, go past Causey Hotel from Stanley, when you reach sign for Nursery/Secret Garden turn right from Stanley left from Sunniside, go down road for half a mile, turn right into car park, park up. Walk left up the hill. Men, a few couples and the occasional female. Also park up walk out of car park turn right go 50 meters up road turn left follow track into woods. Couples single females, days, nights & weekends.
- Hetton Country Park and lakes car park, the top car park at end of industrial estate, best time usually weekdays around 8pm onwards. Straight and bi fun .
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Exhibition Park behind the museum. Singles and couples day and night by the railway.
- Newcastle Arena, head under the Redheugh Bridge, 90% gay action, but some couples and trans.
- Drive along bottom road, parallel along riverside, car park on left, at the back of Newcastle Arena open 24/7, big green gates, before you get to business park, some dogging and gay and bisexual activity.
- Left turn towards Maguires Chip shop and the social club, carry on along road until just before the Bridge, turn right towards Tesco and on your left is a secluded car park. Be careful as the ground is bumpy in the car park and walkers use it during the day.
- High Spen, at the top of the spen near the terraces (Townley & Strothers, up the hill just after the football pitch on the right) there is a play park. Walk the dog or walk for a few minutes on a Sunday morning around 7:00am to 9:30am for some no strings attached action.
- Marsden Grotto, famous spot in Shields, secluded car park, total darkness, brake lights to initiate action.
- Follingsby Lane, just off the Nissan car factory. Dogging and gay men, brake lights attract, means fun.
- Straight and bi action located in Roker Retail Park car park in Sunderland, near the stadium of light and metro station. Main nights are Wednesday to Friday but used 7 days a week. Turn on your reading light for attention.
- A184 heading west from Tesco’s Roundabout. Take first turning on left down country lane. Used mainly by gays, but some doggers. Flash brake lights for action.
- Morrison’s Seaburn back car park, great dogging site, total darkness. Just by the beach.
- Loads of dog tracks and secluded bushes.
- Tynemouth Priory Car Park, two to three miles from the Lighthouse car park on the sea front, head down towards the car park, turn right into dark car park, do not go straight ahead to car park near cliffs as there are night fishermen there and boy racers. Dark car park not well lit and quiet.
- Follow road from Houghton le Spring to Seaham, turn off left past Warden Law into secluded lane, often cars parked there at weekends.
- Crowther Road, near to Holiday Inn, small car park on right hand side next to allotments. Plenty of wooded areas around. Few cars after dark.
- Wildfowl Park car park and James Stelle park there is a few dogging places and they are good places, quiet area so you don’t get disturbed.
- If you get to Fatfield Bridge on the side where the pubs are there is a lane along by the river opposite the Biddick Pub. If you drive along just before you get to the farmhouse there is a track on the left, go up there it’s very dark, hopefully this will catch on.
- St Mary’s Lighthouse, Whitley Bay, East Coast. Car parks are good. Flash your lights for action and drive with half lights once in the car park.