According to a recent Freedom Of Information request Surrey is the UK Dogging capital. There are more Good Dogging Locations in Surrey than any other county in the UK. Police forces across the UK were asked to reveal how many public sex environments they keep an eye on. Out of over 200 in total across the UK Surrey has 93, that’s 47%. In addition to the ten sites in Elmbridge, Guildford has 16, Reigate and Banstead 13, and Mole Valley and Surrey Heath 12 each. There’s probably no particularly incredible reason for this other than it’s more populous than other areas, the weather is nicer, there’s more greenery and judging by the amount of posh totty joining Dogging Action lately there’s a lot of frustrated housewives down there too. Public sex, outdoor sex and dogging really are rife in the county of Surrey. Other Guildford and Surrey Dogging Locations Include:
- Holly Lane car park, very secluded, good late night dogging action.
- Couples dogging in the various car parks in Boxhill. Many Great secluded car parks for loads of dogging action.
- The nature reserve off the A331 behind Sainsbury’s garage, Watchmore park.
- Head up the A3 North bound from the M25. Take the first exit, signposted Cobham. Turn right at the roundabout and into the village. Bear left at the next roundabout and continue along this road. Pass a large restaurant on the left and a little way past a bus stop, turn left into the American School. Follow this road around and before you pass over the A3, turn right into a car park with height restriction.
- From the M25 leave at junction 10, follow signs for Guildford, as you pass a lay-by signed HGV ONLY take the first left and then the first left into large car park, lots of dogging action.
- A24 between Leatherhead and Dorking. Pass through the roundabout at Burford Bridge. About 300 yards on the left a small car park.
- Lodge Farm, Lodge Lane, great spot loads of quiet lanes no surprises from boys in blue.
- The Atrium Car Park, Curtis Road. Awesome semi indoor dogging site because of car sites under a building on stilts so you can dog whatever the weather, amazing!!
- Epsom Downs. Toilet and surrounding woods are usually good for fun. No particular time of the day.
- Car park on Esher Common. Leave the A3 at the Esher/Leatherhead turn (A244) and go towards Esher. After about two hundred yards there is an entrance on the left to a secluded car park. The entrance is easy to miss but there is a place to turn round about a quarter of a mile further on.
- West End Lane, good dogging site.
- Rodbourough Common car park. New, but up and coming, evenings. Just before you join the A3 coming out of Godalming heading south, plenty of hung young guys.
- National Trust Woodland car park, Tilburstow Hill, near Godstone. Late night dogging action.
- Hogs Back. On the A31 (Guildford to Farnham), there is a large lay-by with access to bushes and fields, the Hog’s Back on the Surrey Hills, been used for dogging for over 50 years now.
- The Old Six Bells car park. Quiet and nice.
Kingston Upon Thames
- Ham House car park, between Richmond and Kingston. Opposite Richmond Park and between the Ham Gate entrance to the park and Petersham is a road called Sandy Lane. It ends in a ‘T’ junction. Turn right and just keep going until you are in the car park.
- As you go towards Cobham from the Leatherhead station there is a T junction on Randalls Road. By the traffic lights there is a ramblers walk way to enclosed fields (with trees and hedges).
- Just off the M25, Junction 8. Leave the M25 and head on the A217 towards Sutton. 50 to 100 meters on the left, Margery Lane. Turn into Margery Lane and drive to the end. National trust car park, no outside back lighting. The car park is surrounded by woods, very few cars driving in and out.
- Battlebridge Lane, the small car park behind the athletics track.
- Newlands Corner is in between Guildford and Shere, as you head towards Shere from Guildford, there is a resting place where you can stop and get food and drink, people also go up there in the day to walk their dogs, but at night it’s used for something entirely different and filled with woodlands surrounding the area, check it out : )
- On Woodmansterne Road. Although in a middle class location, all the posh couples are up for it, especially at about 10pm on Fridays, at the south end. Watch out for the gypsies, they can get quite violent, has two car parks either end, really good action day or night.
- This is a common which people walk in during the day, you take the A3 south bound off of the big roundabout that gives access to the M25 and the turning is on the slip road just after a lay by, the car park is immediately on your left.
- Come out of the old cruise area at the cafe, and go to end of road, there is a pub at cross roads, take left turn and head along lane towards Leatherhead. A few laybys right and left some quiet dead ends and deserted buildings.
- There is a pub called The Fox of Coulsdon, but behind it there is a big car park that people use there lots. Great for couples that like to start off.
- Puttenham Common, top car park, with loads of heath land and a nice view.
Richmond Upon Thames
- River road leads down to the Thames, very dimly lit road, fields on either side, summer evenings couples get out and into fields.
- Bottom car park, dogging action.
Staple Hill Road, Chobham Common
- The top car park is best all day & night, it over looks the M3 but it has some discrete places to go.
- Woodstock Lane South in the entrance drive of Surbiton Golf Club. A huge amount of dogging action going on mainly Saturdays and Wednesdays.
- Behind the Cafe, beyond the lakes, in the car park towards Effingham, dogging action everywhere.
- Take the B269 from Tatsfield/Westerham heading in the Croydon direction and turn left in to the Ridge, now heading towards Woldingham. There is a secluded car park on the left that over looks the motorway. Not that well known yet, but there is some action late at night.