Find the Best and Most Secluded Dogging Locations in Shropshire Including Ironbridge, Telford, Oswestry, Broxton and Top Dogging Spots in Market Drayton.
- Stanmore Industrial estate, as you enter from the main road about 100 yards on the right is a car park. Very good at night after 10pm mostly couples and a few single guys.
Brown Moss, Whitchurch
- A couple of nice little wooded areas where cars can park, been there a few times for lunch and watched a couple playing, one couple are there having oral most days of the week.
- Large nature reserve with lots of dense woodland and secluded parking spots near the lake. Follow the signposts from the A41 near the Raven Hotel and Truck stop, keep following the signs until you come to the parking next to the lake then look for other couples/singles. Some dog walkers and other non-dogging visitors so be careful.
- Broxton roundabout on the A41 first left and left again follow signs for lorry park many people and couples there most days.
Chetwynd Firs near Newport
- Large woodlands with paths. Look for the left turning if coming from Newport about 500 yards into woodland on A41. Park near the bend where the paths are and watch for other visitors. Have never seen non doggers or other walkers use these woods. Very nice woodlands with lots of secluded areas and well kept paths. Well worth visiting.
- Cardingmill valley lots of locals use this.
- Lovely scenic area, with woodland. Main car park gets exciting midweek. 8pm starts normally.
- A car-park near RAF Cosford. Take the M54 towards Telford and get off at junction 3. Head towards Wolverhampton on the A41 go over a set of traffic lights passed R.A.F. Cosford on the right and a 24hr petrol station on the left, but keep on the A41. Pass a garden centre on the right carry on and the road goes into a dual carriage way for about half a mile but stay on the A41. After the dual carriage way ends the road has no street lights, and you will see a cottage on the left about 100yds up on the right you will see in the hedge a goal post style entrance to the car-park. There is enough room for about 15 cars and behind the wooded area is a picnic site ideal for summer. Some great nights to be had dogging with other like minded people, most Fridays after 11pm. It’s well hidden from the road and a great car-park, approx 3.2 miles from junction 3 of the M54.
- There has been recent male activity in a secluded spot, along the canal in Gobowen. Take Gobowen turn off A5 turn immediately left, pass Henley golf club. when the road narrows and you come to a T-junction by a canal bridge…park up anywhere here. Get onto towpath. Go under bridge and walk to next bridge. Leave towpath at this bridge, very secluded area, and wait for some really good action.
- Haughmond Hill, very well known and very popular with doggers.
- Go past Haughmond Abbey take the next right and go to Haughmond Hill car park – is lots of fun.
- Haughmond Hill now has new car park area’s an go well back into the woods now an gates are unlocked at night.
- Coming down into Ironbridge, you must cross the river on the Jackfield bridge (go down Waterloo St and head towards Broseley). After crossing Jackfield bridge follow the road up until you come to the hairpin bend – don’t follow the road round but instead take a right towards the Ironbridge again (signposted). Follow road down until fork in road which drops into large car park. Turn immediately right once in car park along a single track gravel road (30 meters) which eventually drops into small car park (4 or 5 cars) before gate. Plenty of overlooking spots & walks through woods right next to parking.
- Take second exit after Muller round about take the first left its a sharp bend and follow the road under the bridge.
- Park on the swimming pool car park, walk over the wooden bridge over the river, walk up the hill to the right, usually on a Sunday night after 11pm there are always 1 or 2 couples there one girl will sometimes call out softly its sexy sue, if this happens you are in for a great couple of hours.
- Picnic area car park during day but evenings heterosexual and gay dogging. Plenty of outside cover for country lovers
Oswestry old racecourse
- Oswestry old racecourse on the outskirts of Oswestry. This is getting better by the day. There are also lots of forest locations in the area, for some privacy. There is a car park to wait for your prospective meet.
Snedshill picnic area, Telford
- Open grass picnic area surrounded by trees and bushes, more private across the road from car park. action throughout the day.
- Telford is a bit of a desert for dogging spots but the car park at Ercall Wood to the west of the town used to be good for dogging meets. Use the car park on Ercall Lane close to the M54. An alternative is the Snedshill picnic area but it is not recommended, as there are often families about.
- Down Tyrley road towards the lock a disused church on the left mostly dog walkers during the day but good venue evenings and night for couples seeking guys.
Wem Business Park
- Business park totally deserted at night time.