Find the Best Dogging Locations in Northamptonshire and Meet Randy Female and Male Doggers from Corby Kettering Wellingborough and Northampton.
A428 Yardly Hastings
- Mainly men but occasionally couples.
- A43 Kettering to Northampton road laybys both sides, mainly guys getting it together, lots of activity day and night, very secluded.
- On the A45 towards Towcester. A secluded lay-by about 3 miles along the A45 on the left. Covered in trees and at the end of the lay-by is a small path taking you out of sight. Some daytime and evening fun can be had by mainly men seeking men here. Also on the opposite side of this lay-by on the other side of the road is another on your way into Northampton. Nights only usually unless you are brave. A small field is off the lay-by.
- On the way out of town through traffic lights, a long dark lay-by, bottom section is primarily gay , but great for couples who like to show.
- Go out of road towards Milton Keynes approximately 1 to 1.5 miles, lay-by on left set back from road. Had several encounters with men, women and couples.
- A lay-by where you usually find gay men playing with each other and the truckers. If you’re coming Northampton way get on the A508 and then go through Roade then it’s about 2 miles up the road and if you’re coming from Milton Keynes it’s about 5 or 6 miles from Stony Stratford, go through Grafton Regis and it’s just over the second hill on your right you will have to turn around as it’s a no right turn.
- Ashton Rugby Club is good, tends to be very dark and off the road if you panic about that it’s off the A45 from Milton Keynes and is near road.
- Just of the A361 heading out of Daventry towards Banbury, turn left into the village and follow the road all the way down past the pub to the woods.
- Blisworth Tunnel car park behind sub power station early morning fun around 7am, very quiet.
Brackmills Industrial Estate Park
- Off Salthouse Road, no action yet but what a location. Even quiet at weekends, car park is easy to miss, get up there and have a look.
Bramly Gardens, Woolaston
- Early evening, loads of good dogging action going on all night, by the big hedge an especially good spot.
- Just on the A508 early morning’s 7am onwards, flashing female mainly weekends, travel from Northampton turn left at roundabout then next right old road at end of road a gate. Park just a bit back from there, worth a watch.
Brixworth – Spratton
- In between Brixworth and Spratton, a small car park at 10pm on a Thursday and Tuesday.
- Car park behind Pytchley Court Shops near the Kingfisher Pub, stay on the A6003 after passing the BP petrol station, turn first right at Vian Way, then right again keep going until you see pub. You’ll see the shops, and the car park is behind the chip shop.
- Looking to start a new location in Corby in the lay-by off Studfall Avenue, going into the woods, dogging starts nightly from 7pm.
- Here back at Daventry Country Park, mostly busy on Wednesdays after 10pm onwards, couples in and out of cars at bottom end of the car park.
- Towards Ashby St Ledgers, past turning on left towards Braunston, about 400 yards at next crossroads, turn right, then immediately left. Quiet road, quite a few couples there all times of day.
- It’s just off the London Road at the top off the Abbey Lane in the car park.
- Just down the hill on the right from A45, a car park and activity there during week and weekends evenings and almost opposite the water ski lakes.
- Either side of Farthingstone Road pull ins with trees along side into woods, the road to Preston Capes is probably the better of the two.
- Really good naked action happening in the summer months.
- The lay-by outside Gretton Corby on the way to Harringworth, dogging at nights starting 7pm to 9pm.
- From Horton, take a right along the back road to Denton halfway up on right hand side is old military camp. Either inside the entrance or just off road. Couples females and males most nights.
- On Ladybridge Drive there is a parking area that is open all night. It is very secluded and the drive into the park is far off the main road and unlit. Have seen men meeting men there and if you get out the car there is a wide expanse of fields and secluded bushes to choose from to have fun. The park is next to Heronsford and near Teal Close.
Irchester Forest Lay-By
- Lay-by access to Irchester Forest and the nearby sections of the forest itself, often witnessed couples and groups entertaining themselves under the stars. Mostly after dark.
Kingsley Park Road – Just outside the shop
- It’s a bit risky giving it a bash here, but me and the better half give it our all the other night and it was outstanding, give it a go.
Lay-by A428 Northampton to Bedford
- Large lay-by on the right traveling from Northampton to Bedford. Go past Denton for a few miles, road takes a sweeping right bend with overhead speed cameras (not the usual gatso). House at one end of lay-by, woods at the other. All day gay dogging action, various little areas to slip off to for play. Woods quite large so easy to disappear.
Long Buckby Wharf
- Occasional dogging site action at random times of the day or evening. Turn off the A5 heading towards Long Buckby. Just after passing under the M1 bridge immediate left up a track to a railway arch. A secluded spot.
Midsummer Meadow (Becketts Park)
- Mainly gay action in the evening and at weekends. Gate never really locked and there is a secluded woody area.
- Salcey Forest picnic area and the surrounding car parks. Leave the M1 at A508 and head west. Take the little road on the left straight after the Motorway junction. Follow this road a mile or so to a ‘T’ junction. Turn right, and the forest is about two miles away on your left. It doesn’t close at night, it’s not lit and it’s pretty well secluded, about five miles from Northampton town itself. Various couples both in and out of cars, within acres of woodland, some gay action too.
- Near Northampton, a big pull in lay-by on the A43, 6 miles north of Northampton towards Kettering. Mostly weekend action, with lots happening.
- Obelisk Centre. Great secluded areas along with partially lit road and car park. Great for walks and car park fun, even better when the regulars leave after having a drink. Seven days a week, best at twilight and thereafter. Saturday nights has been known to attract some tgirls and admirers, all in all a pretty good location wouldn’t you say? Me and some friends had a very pleasurable picnic, wink wink…
- Bedford Road. Activity in Lay by on left approx 1 mile west of A45/A428 roundabout. Part of the old Bedford Road, now cut off by the new road. Guarded by trees from the new Bedford Road.
- Sixfields, at the round mini roundabout next to TGI Fridays in Sixfields, turn right down to a secluded area next to a open space normally reserved for football supporters at weekend. Very secluded and regular action in and out of vehicles.
- The car park at Pitsford Reservoir has been popular. Between Holcot and Brixworth, the car park is on the left at the bottom of the hill. Gates are now fitted and locked at night, unfortunately.
- Car park open 24 hours from Addington to Ringstead, gateway 350 yards on left from cemetery from Ringstead towards lakes 50 yards past last building on right is steel gate, popular nights Tuesday and Thursday, 8pm to midnight or try all nights in week.
- Violet Lane, Rothwell out towards Glendon. Occasional daytime couples, or weekend early evenings. Not especially busy but well worth a visit if you are passing.
Rushden Hall Park
- All day for dogging action.
- Navigation Car park after pub closes.
- Wood Burcote, Bessys lane, males and couples after 9pm, most nights very good.
Warmington near Oundle
- Behind Warmington garage in the car park of the old restaurant. Going towards Peterborough on the A605 turn into the garage off a slip road and park in the car park or if coming from the A1 J17 head towards Northampton past Elton. 3rd exit off Warmington roundabout then left into back way of garage and car park. There’s room for trucks and plenty of woods and fields.
- Off A14 at Welford junction. Lay-by on the left hand side just before Welford village.
Westonville Garages, Westonville – Collyweston
- Small car park next to garages, couples after 9pm Friday and Saturday nights.
- A great little lane by the sewage works, near the motorway but still nice and private.
- By the fishing lake at nights great to meet for One on One action.