Listing the Best Dogging Locations in Norfolk is not a difficult task as there are plenty of good Spots to go dogging including Holkham Beach.
- Corton near Lowestoft. Take the road to Corton off the Yarmouth to Lowestoft road, and the car park is on the left by the golf course.
- Pitch & Putt car park – used by some couples and some gay guys.
- Links Road Car park – used by some couples and gay blokes, sometimes boy racers.
- Take the A149 west from Wells-Next-the-Sea for about one mile. Turn right into the car-park opposite the entrance to Holkham Hall. On the beach turn left and walk several hundred yards until you see the ‘clothing optional’ signs. There is plenty of space on the beach and some activity in the dunes. It is also an official naturist beach, but beware of officials who don’t like dogging action.
- Roydon Common near Kings Lynn.
Leziate Sailing Club
- It’s on the opposite side of the lake to the sailing club, there’s a walkway for when people walk there dogs during the day. It’s by a bench which is the only bench around the lake so if you find a bench it the one your looking for.
- Litcham Common, just off the old Norwich to Kings Lynn road. Directions: on arriving in Litcham turn left at the “Bull Inn”. Drive through the village and take the first on the right out of the village signposted to Dunham and Necton. After a few hundred yards on the right is a car-park for Litcham Common. The common is on both sides of the road and is a good place for both exhibitionism and voyeurism.
- 3 miles from Wymondham, 12 miles from Norwich. Take the old A11 from Norwich heading to Thetford, half mile past traffic lights at Wymondham turn right into Morley Lane, go past Buck public house (Pub good for swingers Wednesday and Friday nights) turn the right into Millhill Lane 200 yards on right is Swingy Lane (yes, that really is its name!) leads to lots of trees and large clearing – fun starts around 8pm – no houses or people close by. Most nights are good.
- Wroxham Road lay-by out of Norwich.
- Mousehold Heath. The car-park at the top of the hill nearest the Ring Road. Up Gurney Road to near top heading towards Heartsease Estate. It’s a bit close to the road but some dogging action to be had, mainly after the pubs and clubs close at weekends.
- Whittlingham Lane car park. Into Trowse over the railway bridge, turn left and go down about 2 miles, then past a big house on the right and then 50 yards past the house the car park is on right. Bit hit and miss but can be busy with couples showing and some participation.
- In between north Walsham and Mundesley often good action to be had with all kinds available.
Rackheath, Muck Lane
- Rackheath Muck Lane, couples in the trees on left and also on concrete road near old porta cabin and arctic trailers, some gays too. Bit slow but quiet.
- Leave Norwich and go onto the southern bypass towards Swaffam. At the end roundabout take third exit Toringland then at the fork take right hand one and 550yards on right or left park, but make sure you don’t block the lane, then go down that lane.
- Between Thetford and Munford on A134 on the left going towards Munford very good for all day fun both sexes plenty of woods and bushes plenty of bottom guys needs more tops to make it really good used by van and lorry drivers also quite a few suits.
- Heathland at the back of Salthouse village. Turn of the coast road past the Dun Cow public house. Follow the road up a steep hill. At the top of the hill there is a left hand turn on to the heath. Follow rough road to the left. Lots of spots used along and at the end of this track. Locally known as the old radar station. Used at all times especially early evening and dusk.
- Beach car park after dark, lots of action here, Also beach park club car park in motor homes.
- Turn down the side of Sutton bridge towards the picnic area a few spots to stop down by the waters edge some good fun to be had.
- On A1122 deep on left going from Swaffham to Downham Market into the picnic site – very active.
- Many people go there, although most locals insist upon really dirty action.
- If you go straight through the village and head towards Walpole highway. When you get down the dual carriage way just as it turns into two lanes make your first left down an old road and go straight down the bottom. Best dogging place in area so far.