Search for all the Best Merseyside Dogging Locations at Dogging Action. Meet Randy Women and Men from Liverpool, Wallasey and Gayton.
Carr Lane, Prescot
- The road into the old BICC factory. Just off the M62 roundabout. Head for Huyton then take the road on the left. It is quiet and tree lined. Action most nights but Thursday and Friday is best.
Crosby Beach – All Car Parks
- This has become a great location – lots of couples shagging – at the moment mainly voyeurs from car to car but looks like getting more exciting. There is also a place next to the swimming pool which looks like a more secluded spot. The art installation has attracted more people and plenty of people showing.
- Eastham Country Park Car Park just off junction 6 of M53, take the A41 towards Birkenhead and follow brown signs to Eastham Country park about a mile or so from Eastham Village – down B5132 to Eastham Ferry. Dogging action (both straight and gay) through the day and night both in the car park and surrounding woodlands and park.
- Gayton on the Wirral. A very good dogging location at the car-park off Station Road right down on the front.
- There’s a great secluded car park at the end of Banks Road in Heswall. It is 400 yards from a restaurant though, so I would recommend leaving it until at least 1am before you venture down there to give any non doggers a chance to leave.
- Wittering Lane in Heswall (just off Delavor Road) has quite a big field with no gate along it, It’s ideal for some privacy and even better for some outdoor sex.
- Little car park at the top of Beacon Lane, then into the woods for some strong action after 10pm.
- Otterspool Promenade, a well know beauty spot in South Liverpool is an active Dogging site all year around. The best site is the Car Park at the end of Mersey Road off Aigburth Road. Follow Aigburth Road until you see signs for Aigburth Train Station, follow on down Mersey Road until it ends. There is a car park there and some trees. Dogging action goes on most nights. Guys walking dogs, Couples doing shows, plenty wanting to join in.
- Croxteth Hall Park, drive through main gate, Muirhed Avenue roundabout, drive up road, bad Speed humps there, so watch it. 2nd car park, as far as you can drive. It’s starting to have a scene, so give it a try!! If main gate shut, park up on avenue and use pedestrian entrance.
- Crosby waterfront, at the coast guard car park, I have seen a solid row of cars, with couples inside engaging in activities from full on head to rectum probing, it’s a nice place for dogging when the sun goes down.
- The car-park by the Boathouse Hotel is very good for dogging – some nice action there.
- Car park on Telegraph Road. Great place for voyeurs and exhibitionists. Very straight couple oriented and very polite people. Single guys not normally made to feel welcome.
- The Old Gun Site has a car park, open fields and sand hills. Take the New Brighton exit from junction 1 on the M53 motorway (A554). The third turning on the left leads into Green Lane, which in turn leads to the Gun Site car park. It is possible to continue further, through the dunes, to the Sea Front car park. Be careful as the police pop in on a regular basis.
- New Brighton Beach and Dunes. Great location for both couples and males, the best time is after 8pm when the dog walkers have all gone home. There are two areas on the sea front and the car park. Take the 2nd left off the New Brighton bypass by the golf club.