Manchester United footballers are getting an eye full on their way to training, they are being flashed by female doggers who use an area near to their training ground to have sex outdoors with strangers. A country lane leading to their multi million pound fitness center in Carrington, is now a haunt for doggers. Busty Debbie boasted about her outdoor antics performing in front of a crowd. “Hi guys we are a couple looking for daytime/evening fun in Carrington. The road down to the United training ground is great for some fun at night time and me and the hubs are looking for some daytime fun. I love flashing and showing off my body and have given a few of the United lads a look at my boobs as they’ve gone past – Rooney, van Persie, Mata, Di Maria lol.” Find the Best Manchester Dogging Locations Including Bolton, Wigan, Bury and Rochdale Dogging Spots by Joining Dogging Action Today for Free.
- Go along Oldham road just before Smokies hotel there is a turning to the right, go down a long country lane till you get to some cobbles! great place to be watching.
- Kings Road off Audenshawe Road, good weekends after dark. Go down tarmac road and later it turns to gravel and is quite dark and quiet.
Binn Green Picnic Site
- On main Greenfield to Holmfirth Road, Go to bottom car park – best in winter when dark (no ramblers or dog walkers) good for gay, TV and hetero fun park up and just wait for action or wander on to grass areas to see if anyone there.
Chadkirk Country park
- Good car park and male/female toilets in daytime. Secluded lane and picnic area at night. Secure and easy to see any unwanted approach.
Cheadle Village, Abney Park
- Abney Park surrounded by trees and hidden paths, anytime of the day and night never locked but be careful of genuine people with dogs and walkers.
Clifton Country Park
- Situated just off the main A666 between Bolton and Salford this is the ideal spot when the sun goes down.
- Dunkirk Lane to car park.
Hollingworth Lake Activity Centre
- Cruise past the wine press into a left turn down a small hill. Carry on through the car park and follow the road. When you have reached the no entry sign turn right followed by a sharp left.
- Werneth Low Hyde, Drive up Joel Lane and at the top before the road bears right, turn left onto Werneth Low Road car park is dark secluded and popular every night, mainly couples, bi-sexual males gays and TV’s.
- The car park at Silburn Way is always busy for dogging. Just off junction 18 in Rhodes, Middleton.
- The car park at Beta Court Harper Road Park, at the rear of it and maybe we’ll be there to!!
- River Street, quiet road, mostly couples, bit of bi action too, good on Wednesdays.
Pennington Flash Country Park
- First car park on left open till it goes dark. Busy day times mainly men but the odd couple.
- Banky Lane just off the M60 junction for Carrington ,turn right at lights the road doubles back, continue down the lane a very secluded car park at the rear. Also two sports grounds on right if open good for fun.
- Sale Water Park, a relatively dark car park on the left of the track which is very popular. Surrounded by lots of bushes to make it secluded.
- Walkerwood reservoir, go up Huddersfied Road, then turn right on to Brushes Road. Go all the way up until you come to the reservoir. Watch out for the speed bumps. Great place, and nice & quiet & secluded in the evening for watching all the fun you want….. Dog On.
- Chadkirk Lane off Dooley Lane.
- Tiviot Way Junction 27 anti clockwise off the M60. Come off and veer left about 120 yards up on the right hand side under the barrier. Car park at the back. Or if quiet sometimes at the Mill Car Park on the opposite side of the road.
- At Portwood roundabout near Tesco there is a car park in the vale there.
- Heaton Moor Road, side of COOP Supermarket in the Heaton Moor Village Car park, gets busy during the week in the evenings past 11pm as very quiet usually with couples and few single men.
- Poynton Park Pool. Ideal place for action, people from all places, from 18 to 60. Magic.
- Thornham Lane, off Oldham road. Next to Yew Tree pub. Follow lane past farm, quite long, but loads of couples there.
- Quarry car park. Couples & gay activity evenings. Watch out for dog walkers especially weekend day times.
- Along Bury new road heading towards Bury there’s a set of lights with cycle shop on corner. Continue on till you see police station on right, opposite is a park as you reach the end of the park turn left very dark at night and quiet day and night.
- Asda Car Park after 10pm.
- Viridor wood car park, coming from Ashton towards Wigan on Bolton Road where it joins Lily Lane, a lovely car park on the bend covered by trees but really close to main road to add to the thrill, its on the right as your heading back to Wigan via Lily Lane way on the really bad bend, been loads of times loads couples and blokes wanting to watch.
- Bickershaw Lake, great place to have sex, road nearby but not too close, adds to the excitement of getting caught.