New Secret Lincolnshire Dogging Locations are Revealed on the UK’s Biggest Dogging Site. Top Dogging Spots and Local Dogging Tales in Lincoln.
A15 North of Rippingale.
- Lay by on right hand side heading north just after Rippingale on the A15. Very busy in evenings in summer. Still get regular turnover during day and night in winter as well. Mostly single blokes, but now getting more couples and blokes bringing wives with them. Off the main road so well hidden.
Barton on Humber
- Humber Bridge viewing area car park, Waterside Road, cottaging and dogging action most days.
- There is a large lay by at Baston just outside Market Deeping which is getting a few couples in it, sometimes there are several lorries there, most of the time it is empty. Good site.
Blankney Walks Picnic Site
- New location out of the way. Nice picnic, bench grassed area with adjacent woodland for undisturbed action.
- Car park back of Boltham Park was full of couples this weekend.
Bourne Woods Car Park
- Very secluded, now summer is here the lighter evenings bring out the people, good location, couples who give a good show.
- River bank car park near church!
- Anthony’s Bank car park (known locally as bonkers’ bank !!).
- Car park next to the football pitches on Carrside.
Fosdyke Bird Sanctuary
- Travelling south on the A17, turn left just past the Fosdyke Yacht Haven into Middle Marsh Road. On the right hand bend (near the end) there is a very sharp turn to the left, and to a small discreet car park, woodland walks etc. Not very busy but couples and gays frequent, Friday, Saturday, Sunday evenings usually 6pm to 11pm.
- Frieston shore nature reserve car park on a Friday and Saturday evening after 10pm is good for dogging couples. No gay action at this venue just couples. Follow the signs for the RSPB Reserve out of Boston about 3 miles car park on right.
- By the hedges just past North Marsh Road at 12 midnight midweek best. Lots of couples finish in park or garden.
- Sturgate airfield Wednesday and Saturday night, near old out buildings on road to aero club.
- Queen Elizabeth park, in the woods along the river, good for singles and couples.
- 5 gates near Belmont tower great fun for Dogging After Dark.
- Lay-by between Great Cotes and Healing.
- Stallingborough Old Road near Grimsby. Good for couples, evenings & weekends.
- Weelsby Woods, both in the car park and in the woods themselves.
- Lay by due south of RAF Waddington.
- Horseshoe Point car park, near Marsh Chapel, North Lincolnshire. Weekends and Saturday especially good, with some nights in the week too.
- Busy on most evenings, toilet block is the place to meet.
- Whisby Eco Centre car park, good couples, singles , mainly 8pm onwards.
- Viewpoint, near the Lincolnshire Showground. About 3 miles north of Lincoln, off the A15 at the new roundabout.
- Hartsholme Park near Lincoln, good for couples, especially at weekends for dogging action.
- Go towards Ruskington, take right at speedway corner, then 2nd right, car park on right, most nights.
Racecourse Road A1-A43 Just past RAF Wittering
- Most evenings, 1 or 2 cars, mostly straight couples.
- A good place for dogging would be the car park at Crowle (Godnow road half way down) behind the sports hall . Very quiet at night, turn off car headlights and engines once parked up. Time about 9pm.
- Mortal Ash Hill lay-by near Scunthorpe, some couple dogging action.
- Twigmore woods car-park near Scunthorpe, some couple dogging action.
- Access to Silica Lodge Ponds car park off Scotter road, Scunthorpe , some couples dogging action but not much.
Skegness – Gibraltar Point
- We found several couples and a greedy girl night going on, action seems to start after 10pm.
- A17 lay by, nice paths and walks through leafy undergrowth, well worn and popular.
Snipe Dales Country Park
- Be very careful security video cameras fitted in this area now!
Stallingborough Old Road, Near Grimsby
- Be very careful here police been checking this area often now.
- Cattle Market, the George side of the meadows. there is a car park at the far end of the car park there is a gravel bay. Very discrete!
- Off Ryhall Road onto Gwash Way between 10pm to 2am mainly weekends.
- Just between Newark and Lincoln is Stapleford Woods. There are 2 different car parks about a minute from each other, just off the main road leading through Stapleford Woods. Both Couples and Single females frequent the woods along with single males. Evening, Nights mainly.
Stickney Near Boston Picnic Area
- Car park away from road with walks through woods, famous for gay pickup area, but recently the place to go for dogging and flashing.
Stone Pit Lane, Keelby
- Occasional couples, but mainly gays pick up and fun spot. Couples in cars and in the wood, maybe all male though.
- End of Sea Lane. Park in Crook Bank car park. Follow pathway onto beach and turn left, unofficial nudist beach in dunes that can seen a few hundred metres south. Usually quite a lot of bi/gay guys. Occasional couple keen to play too. Popular on hot days.
- Churchill Lane beach and dunes in the summer.
Twyford just off A1 towards Bourne
- Dogging hot spot lots of couples and gay action especially good Sunday from 9.30pm onwards. Guaranteed action Sunday night.
- Between Sutton Bridge in Lincolnshire and Kings Lynn turning just after Sutton Bridge itself on the A17 (1st left heading towards Kings Lynn). Well worth a look.
- A picnic area outside of nearest village on the Barton road near Wootton. An ideal location with surrounding woods and occasional dog walkers. But a nice quiet place that is used by singles and couples. Good at weekends.