I was driving through North Oxfordshire with Chrissie and said to her Lets Go Dogging and see if we could get any action. It wasn’t too fruitful to be honest, the nearest places to us were Port Way in Kirtlington but we heard that was to be avoided now as the police were pulling people over and if they’d seen what Chrissie was wearing in the car they’d have done me for pimping. The same went for Southam Road layby M40 Junction 11 where police have stepped up patrols due to people now congregating there.
Bicester, Stoke Wood car park, that’s at M40 Junction 10 was a bit far south for us as we were nearer Banbury so we were looking for some Lets Go Banbury Dogging locations in particular. Anyway we did check out Graven Hill Wood just off the circular road in Banbury but all we could see was a couple of gay guys in their car and Chrissie was after a good seeing too by several strangers that day. In the end we went to The Blarney Stone pub in Banbury where Chrissie wore her skimpiest outfit to try and tease the guy behind the bar. We both ended up getting drunk with Chrissie stripping off in the pub and we crashed in one of their rooms for the night.
OTHER OXFORD DOGGING LOCATIONS INCLUDE:
- Culham Lock Car park, just outside Abingdon. Exhibitionist couples for doggers there.
- Coming from Banbury, go down the Oxford Road, into Adderbury. Third left turning, street called The Crescent.
Aston Rowant Nature Reserve
- A very dark large car park. Lots of dogging action daytime and night time. Just off the Christmas Common Road near Stokenchurch Tower, very secluded.
- Action at Spiceball Park, Banbury. The nature reserve area, follow path along river (not canal) from car park at shopping centre end and go over 2nd wooden bridge then turn back on yourself to continue north for about 60 metres and turn right into the trees. Plenty of dogging action at lunchtimes. Sorry no immediate parking but nicely secluded.
- Southam Road lay-by Banbury, off the M40 junction 11 and head towards the town centre, turn right at 2nd roundabout towards Southam and over the next one and the lay-by is about 50 yards on the left and well covered.
- Park in Preston Crowmarsh walk over weir and into field there is a brick air shelter lots of fun around 10pm, best days are Fridays, couples and singles.
- Triangular woodland just off the A420 at Besselsleigh, turn opposite Greyhound Pub, (road to Wootton) then first left, walk into woods and play.
- On the B4100, just outside of Bicester heading towards Aynho. There is a layby that is well protected by tall grass and trees. Park your car and head into the wooded area and there is always some action (guys, sometimes couples.) Great place if your into exhibitionism.
- Stoke Wood car park near Bicester, junction 10 off M40.
- Langford Village, the road with no name near the fields as you come from the A41 Aylesbury Road, 2nd roundabout then 1st exit.
- From junction 11 M40, take A422 towards Brackley, after 500 yards take slip road off to left signposted Overthorpe Hall, park any where on the hill.
Burford – Witney
- Picnic area at west end of the A40 Witney bypass dual carriageway. At roundabout take 2nd exit, 50 yards turn left, 30 yards left again into picnic area. Lots of activity all day and later evenings.
- 5 miles outside Banbury towards Oxford on right just before the village of Deddington, action around 9.30pm.
Eynsham – A40
- The new Millennium Wood by the traffic lights, it’s a new site with lots of gay fun.
Jarn Way – Boars Hill
- Wood and lay-bys.
- Lay-by (only one) between M40 and Oxford. Have heard that it is a good place to meet bi’s and transsexuals.
- The recreation ground car park in Thame. Couples looking to explore. Both sexualities.
- Between Blewbury and Goring, sign posted the downs, turn into track always action day and nights, bi, gay and couples.
Witney – Curbridge
- Straight over roundabout, Curbridge Road up Bampton Road, continue over A40 bridge, before any junctions there is a lay-by which is a short sloped driveway to some fields. Park at bottom.