Trying to find a good Leicestershire Dogging Location has been made much easier with this List of Places including Hinckley, Coalville and Lutterworth.
A6006 just off A46
- A6006 east off A46 towards Melton lay by on the right surrounded by trees.
- Two car parks here. One is sign posted Aylestone Meadows, the other is further down near speed camera. The one near speed camera end is best for dogging, the other seems to be gays only.
- Situated behind big city tyres, Aylestone Road. Mainly gay/bi men, best time to go is afternoon/evenings. Well bushed area to have lots of fun in. Either sit in your car or get out and take a walk in the bushes, your bound to find some willing person there.
Bradgate Country Park
- Bradgate Country Park is well sign posted and near Newtown Linford, 6 miles North West of Leicester. Lots of different dogging activity to be had here.
Burrough On The Hill
- The car park to the Burrough Hill Country Park is a good location for dogging, have seen a couple of people at it over the past few weeks. The car park is well secluded with no chance of getting caught.
- At top end of town (near airport), turn left at roundabout into car park. A number of exhibitionists and doggers most Fridays and Saturdays.
- Very tucked away lots off action around 10pm.
- Round the back of the west end on Ashby Road after 10:30 pm.
- New location but well worth the travel.
Donnington Park Race Circuit
- An up and coming place, waiting to be used to its full advantage. Ideal for weekend dogging or even Mid week. Plenty of room for extra naughty acts.
- Just past Dunton Bassett Crossroads heading towards Lutterworth, there is a well sheltered lay by on the left hand side covered in trees. Too much general activity for daytime fun but early evening and night time would be uninterrupted.
Earl Shilton near Leicester
- There is a lay by at the bottom of Earl Shilton hill where there are all sorts of dogging going on there.
- Warren Park Road, right to the end next to the old landfill.
- Bottom end of Florian way there is a field, few people walk dogs round there but there are many guys to watch and the odd woman. Best times for Florian way is Monday to Thursday 4.30pm till 8pm, Friday 12.15pm till midnight.
- Burbage Common just off the A47 at Hinckley, past the main car park up to smaller car park by a toilet block.
- There is a lay by on the B4111 between Narborough and Sharnford on the left hand side, going towards Sharnford just after The Mill on the Soar pub. It is well sheltered with trees.
Loughborough, Nanpantan Reservoir
- Great place both night and day. Lots of hedges, see people coming from a long distance and fun to be had in the gents during the day when open.
- If you’re going from Lutterworth towards Market Harborough, just after the motorway roundabout, there’s a small left turn, some right fun goes on down there. Also the Liberty Elite Swingers Club is across the other side of town on the A5.
- At night or day, the lane down by the water park that leads to the canal, lots of gay dogging and fun around the car parks and side roads.
- Whelam Lane, small country lane which is very secluded with parking available. It is a dead end road so no one but dog walkers use it during the day. Best to meet from Market Harborough end as fishermen use it to get to Whelam lake which is open 24 hours a day from the Whelam side.
- Melton Mowbray air field.
- Cattle market car park, loads of action to be had here. Nice quiet area at top end of the car park.
Parabans Car Park
- Nicklaus Road, at the back off Parabans, there is a car park, there is loads of dogging here, singles mostly come.
Rowena Garden Centre Car Park
- A wonderfully secluded spot with a great 360 degree view for participants! However please be careful as police do frequent the area.
- Arboretum car park after dark. Mainly gay and bi activity in the bushes along the paths.
Shenton Whitemoors Car Park
- The car park is closed during the week but open weekends till 4pm.
Stanton under Bardon
- A small car park just off the main Markfield Road, past the route of the old Cliffe Hill mineral railway, it is a nature reserve now.
- Staunton Harold car park there’s three car parks.
- Loads of thrills here. Soar Lane half way down.
- Enter Sutton Cheney from the A47 Ashby road, turn right 100 yards past the Hercules pub, 300 yards at fork in road branch off left, narrow lane to gated road, (leads to Market Bosworth) pass through gates over cattle grid. Dogging action getting better every week, gay bi and couples, a few single women now showing, no police ever seen, many gate ways and pull ins.
- The woods have a quarry hidden in the middle and two car parks at either end. The best car park to go in is the one near Bradgate Park side. Lots of action go on down there as I have seen plenty. Park closes at dusk but the gates remain open all night long. Watch out as police patrol the area very often, have fun!
- Ridgemere Lane between Barky and Queniborough, turn up Ridgmere Lane about 100 meters up on left two small lay bys, action Thursday, Frisay and Saturday nights.
Thurmaston Lane – Humberstone Heights Golf Club
- Quiet lane with bushes near the top, perfect for early morning action.
- Lay by just beyond Tugby on right going towards Rutland.
- There is a large lay by at Tugby on the A47 traveling from Peterborough it’s on the left, secluded area and unlit.
- Lots of Asian dogging action and gay action as well.
White Moors car park Shenton near Market Bosworth
- Very quiet car park, out of site of any road. Head out of Shenton towards Stoke Golding past cafe on left and goat farm on right, quarter of mile on, car park entrance on right. This is an established location but quiet, car park closes around 4pm so any couples who like to put on a show in daylight please come along, more often or not one or two people will turn up to watch.
- Coming from Loughborough to Wymeswold go under low bridge then turn right after going over bridge lane is next on left plenty of fun after midnight.