Lancashire has overtaken Surrey as the UK’s top dogging county. Local police have warned that those who take part in voyeuristic, al fresco sex acts could find themselves on the wrong side of the law if they get caught. Wigan is a particularly good area for dogging locations, you could try the car park at Beacon Country Park, Up Holland, the car parks at The Three Sisters in Bryn, Pennington Flash Country Park at Leigh, and the secluded car park up Red Rock Lane, Standish, which is apparently particularly busy at around 1am. Both Wigan police and Wigan council say they have received zero complaints about dogging in these areas so it looks like they’re a pretty safe place to go get some Dogging Action.
OTHER GREAT LANCASHIRE DOGGING LOCATIONS:
- Go along Oldham road just before Smokies hotel there is a turning to the right, go down a long country lane till you get to some cobbles! great place to be watching.
- There are three car parks that are used by doggers; car park 1 is the lowest and most secluded, car park 2 is more commonly used and car park 3 is used not that often the Ashurst Beacon Country Park is sited between Wigan and Skelmersdale.
- Kings Road off Audenshawe Road, good weekends after dark. Go down tarmac road and later it turns to gravel and is quite dark and quiet.
Barrow in Furness
- Car park at Cocken tunnel, just off the A590 in Barrow, near the Ormsgill area.
- Beacon Fell is off the A6 between Preston and Lancaster and is a nature park with a one way drive round it, a cafe is open during the day and a toilet block next to it. A Ranger patrols the area from time to time while doing work. It’s a wooded area with various car parks and the opportunity to have fun in or out of the car. Couples and singles go up there day times and nights.
- great place to have sex, Road nearby but not too close adds to the excitement of getting caught
Binn Green Picnic Site
- On main Greenfield to Holmfirth Road, Go to bottom car park – best in winter when dark (no ramblers or dog walkers) good for gay, TV and hetero fun park up and just wait for action or wander on to grass areas to see if anyone there.
- Back Road Longridge to Clitheroe, two good car parks plenty of action between couples almost every night.
Black Hill, Sabden
- Head out of Sabden over the little bridge towards Padiham. Take first left up the steep hill. At the cross-roads turn right. The car park is about 400 yards up on your left.
- Daisyfield, near the Peugeot garage there are a block of flats. Behind there.
Bull Beck near Lancaster
- Big picnic area, benches and seats also the toilets are open all night.
- About four miles north of Carnforth off the A6 – small picnic area that’s very secluded called Cinder Barrow perfect place for Dogging Action. Seen couples play there at night a few times.
Carr Lane, Prescot
- The road into the old BICC factory. Just off the M62 roundabout. Head for Huyton then take the road on the left. It is quiet and tree lined. Action most nights but Thursday and Friday is best.
Clifton Country Park
- Situated just off the main A666 between Bolton and Salford this is the ideal spot when the sun goes down.
Crook O Lune near Lancaster
- Better in summer when back car park is open.
Crosby Beach – all car parks
- This has become a great location – lots of couples shagging – at the moment mainly voyeurs from car to car but looks like getting more exciting. There is also a place next to the swimming pool which looks like a more secluded spot. The art installation has attracted more people and plenty of people showing.
Darwen, near Blackburn.
- Just behind Blackburn with Darwen services off the M65 nice and quiet after 9pm most nights.
Denhom Hill Quarry
- Near Chorley in car park lot of ladies around after sex.
- Lytham-St-Annes, Lancashire, no street lights in car park surrounded by bushes gets very active on Saturday nights many watchers and a lot of the time many are allowed to join in great and very private no cameras and not far from Lytham prom.
Haslingden Grane Road – A6177
- Calf Hey Res. Top car park. sometimes a cafe open. It has a toilet block but stay to the right of the car park on entrance. Car park can shut 5pm onwards but not always.
Hollingworth Lake Activity Centre
- Cruise past the wine press into a left turn down a small hill. Carry on through the car park and follow the road. When you have reached the no entry sign turn right followed by a sharp left.
- Werneth Low Hyde, Drive up Joel Lane and at the top before the road bears right, turn left onto Werneth Low Road car park is dark secluded and popular every night, mainly couples, bi-sexual males gays and TV’s.
The Beacon, Upholland
- Very scenic location, however has been known for years as a great place to meet, Mill lane, Upholland Wigan. First car park is the main place to go.
- Thornham Lane, off Oldham road. Next to Yew Tree pub. Follow lane past farm, quite long, but loads of couples there.
Tiviot way car park
- Near the new massive Tesco’s in Stockport near that roundabout.
- A quiet location few couples appear day times and nights.
- Along Bury new road heading towards Bury there’s a set of lights with cycle shop on corner. Continue on till you see police station on right, opposite is a park as you reach the end of the park turn left very dark at night and quiet day and night.
- Viridor wood car park, coming from Ashton towards Wigan on Bolton Road where it joins Lily Lane, a lovely car park on the bend covered by trees but really close to main road to add to the thrill, its on the right as your heading back to Wigan via Lily Lane way on the really bad bend, been loads of times loads couples and blokes wanting to watch.
- Asda Car Park after 10pm.