Looking for Great Dogging Locations in Lancashire, then check out this Updated List for Dogging Spots where you can Meet Horny Women, Men and Couples. Lancashire has become the UK’s top dogging county. Local police have warned that those who take part in voyeuristic, al fresco sex acts could find themselves on the wrong side of the law if they get caught.
- There are three car parks that are used by doggers; car park 1 is the lowest and most secluded, car park 2 is more commonly used and car park 3 is used not that often the Ashurst Beacon Country Park is sited between Wigan and Skelmersdale.
Barrow in Furness
- Car park at Cocken tunnel, just off the A590 in Barrow, near the Ormsgill area.
- Beacon Fell is off the A6 between Preston and Lancaster and is a nature park with a one way drive round it, a cafe is open during the day and a toilet block next to it. A Ranger patrols the area from time to time while doing work. It’s a wooded area with various car parks and the opportunity to have fun in or out of the car. Couples and singles go up there day times and nights.
- Back Road Longridge to Clitheroe, two good car parks plenty of action between couples almost every night.
Black Hill, Sabden
- Head out of Sabden over the little bridge towards Padiham. Take first left up the steep hill. At the cross-roads turn right. The car park is about 400 yards up on your left.
- Daisyfield, near the Peugeot garage there are a block of flats, go behind there.
Bull Beck near Lancaster
- Big picnic area, benches and seats also the toilets are open all night.
- About four miles north of Carnforth off the A6 – small picnic area that’s very secluded called Cinder Barrow perfect place for Dogging Action. Seen couples play there at night a few times.
Crook O Lune near Lancaster
- Better in summer when back car park is open.
Darwen, near Blackburn.
- Just behind Blackburn with Darwen services off the M65 nice and quiet after 9pm most nights.
Denhom Hill Quarry
- Near Chorley in car park lot of ladies around after sex.
- Lytham-St-Annes, Lancashire, no street lights in car park surrounded by bushes gets very active on Saturday nights many watchers and a lot of the time many are allowed to join in great and very private no cameras and not far from Lytham prom.
Haslingden Grane Road – A6177
- Calf Hey Reservoir, top car park, sometimes a cafe open. It has a toilet block but stay to the right of the car park on entrance. Car park can shut 5pm onwards but not always.
The Beacon, Up Holland
- Very scenic location, however has been known for years as a great place to meet, Mill lane, Up Holland between Wigan and Skelmersdale. First car park is the main place to go.
- A quiet location few couples appear day times and nights.