Dogging by the Sea on the Isle of Wight. Find the Latest Isle of Wight Dogging Locations at Sandown, Newport, Yarmouth and Female Isle of Wight Doggers.
- Entrance to garage, by the van sales, very quiet and dark.
- Carisbrooke Castle, up the hill (just beyond Carisbrooke Lights), don’t go through the gates car park as they come and lock them, park in the coach bay.
- Pan golf course, heading towards Sandown, go past Newport football club and take the entrance opposite the Michelin tyre workshop on your left. Head up the hill take a right and then keep driving till you reach the entrance to the golf course. Perfect discreet location to meet between 10pm-1am Sundays, Wednesdays, Fridays.
- Two places in Gunville, Argos car park evenings and weekends 9pm till late. Also Parkhurst Forest Car Park, Friday and Saturday nights.
- Dodnor Car park, lots of dogging in the evening.
- Appley Car Park, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, the girls knock on your passenger window and ask for a light.
- Yaverland car park, at the end.
- Culver Cliff from 9.30pm, usual spots but best 2nd right car park. Flash brakes or hazards.
- Car park at the end of Blackgang Road.
- Ventnor Downs, at the top past the radar station, in the end car park.
- St Helens rear car park off of sea front, mixed fun after 9pm.
- Big car park next to the pay and display, great adult fun, make sure it’s the gravel car park.