Dorset Dogging Locations are Prevalent as the County Benefits from being Rural and also Coastal. Good Dorset Dogging in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Portland. It’s also the location of British crime drama “Broadchurch“.
A35 toilet site outside Dorchester
- This is a great place to get ‘blown’ walk to the seating area to get hard full on dogging action. Some times they will drive off to the next turning and take the forest road till the gate then it’s fun, fun, fun.
- It’s a very private car park.
- Back of Tesco’s Stour Park turn right before park and park around back of building no one will see, some woods they to play in or just use the car park.
- Behind J&G Environmental in ACL car park very active on Thursday night, car fun only.
- Near Matchams view point, boundary lane the car park is called South Park, it’s a small secluded car park, not very good in day time lots of dog walkers, much better after dusk.
- Meyrick Park Car Park, probably the most active of the Bournemouth dogging sites. Good couples dogging action here in the evening and night. Be aware, there is more than one car park at Meyrick Park. The straight/bi park is the first on the left when approached from Wimborne Road end, and then under the railway bridge. The second car park on the right is for Gay Dogging.
- Branksome Library Car Park, at the end of Western Road. A large car-park with adjacent secluded small wood and park benches where you can go for outdoor fun if preferred to in car. Active most nights.
- Matchams View, off Matchams Lane, Ringwood/Bournemouth. Take the lane off Matchams Lane, signed to Matchams View and then turn up the right hand track until you reach the car-park at the view point. Not as busy as other Bournemouth dogging sites, but occasional evening/night activity. Very secluded and private.
- Throop Car Park. After dark activity is your best bet. Secluded, but passing cars can be a pain, so in-car fun probably best.
Buckham Downs, Beaminster
- Buckham Downs, Beaminster picnic area lots of action after 10pm mainly Friday nights hot and steamy and may be a chance of joining in.
- Wick lane car park. Action at night with bi/couples etc. But watch out for police.
- Puddletown Forest.
- Car park on the Eype Road off the Bridport by-pass. Picnic area 3 or 4 regular couples very good weekends some single males but usually couples in campers or vans the ladies are very up for it.
- Off of Matchams lane and the A31 Ferndown there’s a good car park.
- Holton Heath trading park, great activity when all the factories are shut for the night. From Poole towards Wareham, turn into the estate go to the end of road, turn right and park at the roundabout, there is access onto the heath land from there, this is the quiet end of the estate, do not go to the other end.
Maiden Castle – Dorchester
- Dogging regularly up Maiden Castle car park at nights in Dorchester. Police rarely monitor the area as often quiet up there so dogging can happen without worry.
- Very popular walking area by day but by night a very secluded car park for discrete liaisons A354 Salisbury to Blandford Road signposted Martin Down.
- Muscliffe Lane river car park, on the right as you drive down the hill. Very good for couples and voyeurs.
Normans car park off camp road
- Plenty of women here all welcome.
Nothe Gardens, Weymouth
- Fairly regular action up in the car park. great views over to Portland as well.
- There’s a public toilet just outside Bridport on the Honiton Road. Cars park at the rear of the block which is secluded and lorries at the front. Gay action only in the cubicles.
- Portland bill car park most active after 10pm. Women up for dogging action while their boyfriends watch.
- I have seen a couple every Wednesday around 11am to midday at a quiet spot in Ringstead near Weymouth, the woman is really hot and the action, slim little blonde. As you drive to Ringstead you take a right turn down a hill, and there are some stacked bales of hay in black covers, they park behind there, I have watched only and they have seen me so it’s probably watching discreetly only.
- Ringstead Bay Naturist Beach with lots of action. East end towards the high cliff.
- Just east of Ringwood on the road between Picket Post and Burley. Turn right into the New Forest Car Park Vereley.
Sherborne Library car park
- New place, getting more popular by the minute with couples and those out to meet new people.
Sturminster Newton Mill car park
- Only any good after dark. Couples in cars some bi and occasional TV action. Look out for fishermen although must go home after dark and others use fishing as a reason to be there. Mill is well sign posted heading west (towards Lydlynch) 400 yards past the bridge traffic lights on the right.
- At the far end of Broad Street car park (near the Pier). Action happening mainly over the weekend and at night.
- There is three or four car parks off the road the best is down the gravel road about 200 yards on the right.
- North of the Sydling St.Nicholas Cerne Abbas cross roads just past the big thatched house on the right. Fairly new so quiet.
Upton Country Park
- As you enter 2 car parks, 1 directly on the left as you enter next is main car park best at around 10pm. Main car park is most discrete and has park and woods for group fun away from cars.
West Overcliff drive Bournemouth
- The top of the cliffs above Durley Chine mainly gay action after dark.
Weymouth – Preston Beach Road Car Park
- Can be very active in the summer when getting dark. Off the main road so can have loads of fun.
- Going through wool to the roundabout straight over heading for Weymouth about 2 miles on the right hand side is a lay-by when its dark there are many couples and gay men there all looking for fun, many ladies have been taken over the picnic tables.