Reports reaching us from our Beach Dogging correspondent say that naturists on Polgaver Beach at Carlyon Bay on the south side of Cornwall have been told to start covering up as the area now seems to be attracting beach doggers too. A developer building beach front homes says the secluded retreat is also being used by randy couples looking for exhibitionist sex. Sounds like a dream location to move to really, a beach front house in Cornwall where you can oggle people dogging. This got me thinking, although clearly being a naturist and a dogger are two very different things, could the desire to be nude outdoors and the desire to have sex outdoors actually stem from the same basic urge. To do something a bit risky, a bit naughty ? Amazing New Cornwall Dogging Locations Revealed, Cornish Dogging Spots Listed at St Austell, Falmouth, Camborne, Truro, Newquay and Redruth.
- The nudist beach at Carlyon Bay, St. Austell which is situated at the far end of the beach is meant to be very good. Park at the Coliseum car park and then go past the Coliseum and right along to the end along a path that you will see, to the end of the beach.
- At the top of the new road, opposite the Travel Lodge, on the old road, dead end. Friday and Saturday nights after 10pm.
- Main car park in center of town by town hall, most action in evenings after 9pm, well worth going.
- The Cardinham Woods car park is said to have been a popular spot for late night entertainment in the past.
- According to the Cornwall Council website the Kit Hill Country Club is a prime spot for bird watching, do they know about the dogging ?
- The car parks at Tehidy Woods Country Park are a safe haven for doggers, offering seclusion and plentiful tree cover. Gang bangs often going on.
- Old Mill Lane, Roseworthy is a very dark country lane on the old A30 from Camborne to Hayle. As you come down the hill from Camborne into Roseworthy the lane is on your right by the old chapel, travel to the end of the lane on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings and flash once.
- Doggers at Downderry Beach are advised to park to the east of Downderry and walk along the road until they meet the coast path which is on a sharp bend. A steep path then goes down to three beaches, but two of the three get cut off by the tide so doggers have to keep an eye on advancing seas.
Feock, Loe Beach
- Usually a large amount of activity after 11pm. Quiet location, in the car park next to the beach. Seen a large amount of dogging happen there over the years. Just flash headlights at cars down there and they will know what you want.
Goonhilly Downs Nature Reserve, Car Park
- Not sure if it’s already used but it’s close to the road and completely secluded. Visited it last week but left about 9.30pm. Very dark place.
Gorran, Vault Beach
- Go to the far end of the beach, which is naturist and among the rocks and coves will be naughty couples and singles getting up to all sorts of fun.
- There are several laybys on the coastal road between Hayle and Portreath which have been known to be rocking until the early hours.
- Hayle Football Club, go up the hill past the club, take your first left and go down the lane. Lots of older doggers going for it, flash lights just once to join in.
- The Helston Boating Lake car park has been known to be frequented by doggers.
- There’s a place on the A39 between Kilkhampton and Bude that’s known to be a dogging spot.
- The car park at the town’s leisure centre is popular with people indulging in a different type of exercise routine.
- Take the turn off for Looe on the A38 outside Liskeard and turn immediately left into the lane. Dogging action is towards the end on the right hand side.
Looe, Mill Pool Car Park
- West Looe Mill Pool car park, right over the far end next to the woods after 11pm.
- On the outskirts of St Blazey hundreds of acres of valley including the viaduct. By night it is a great spot, it’s rather remote, so see next to no one at night.
- The car park half a mile west of Marazion, go behind the cafe and toilets to the back of the larger car park well out of sight of the road. Start fun in car or move down to the beach a few feet away. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights are best, after dark.
- The right hand side of Mevagissey’s harbour can be known to bounce into the early hours, plenty of bareback here too.
- Doggers who head to Crantock Beach’s National Trust car park have been warned to watch out for patrolling police cars. The Holywell Bay National Trust beach car park gets going at 11pm onwards with the car park located right next to the Penhale training camp.
Par, Spit Beach
- Also popular with walkers, the car park on the left after the Par Docks traffic lights offers tree cover, a big plus for dogging action.
Pendeen Watch Lighthouse, Car Park
- Go to Pendeen via the north road and when you come to the crossing go straight across towards the lighthouse when you get there go past the lighthouse and follow the track to the bottom car park for fun day times and evenings.
Penwithick Club, Car Park
- After 10pm most nights.
- On the corner just past Riviere Farm, often cars parked up. Watch out for crashed out surfers though as they often use this little space.
- The cliff top car park overlooking Loe Bar beach has apparently seen its fair share of dogging activity.
- Small car park just off old Truro Road going towards Chacewater, very discreet short walk to Killifreth mine where there is a very useful picnic table.
St. Just, Cot Valley
- Drive past the primary school and down towards the sea, nude sunbathing and couples enjoying each other, it’s best used in the evenings but some people go there in the day! Rather a few naked sunbathers too! National trust beach car park. But be observant the police may just drive in.
- Disused road behind the roundabout at St. Mellion.
St. Neot, Colliford Lake Park, Car Park
- 58 acres of parkland and forestry, ideal for dogging.
The Towans Road
- As you drive to The Towans car park there is a few pull ins facing the sea, some couples have stopped there during the last month, even the far corner of the car park.
- Wacker Quay, bottom car park next to the river, most dogging action after pub closing time on Fridays and Saturdays.
Tregantle Fort, Car Park
- It’s a car park behind a large hedge and only gets people there Sunday evening after 10pm, it is a very quiet place and just the place to be.
- Hendra Cemetary and Victoria Gardens, (gates shut at night).
- Boscawen Park, main car park and small car park beside the cricket club. Saw middle age couple walking out, her in black seamed nylons, high heels and short skirt. She gave me a real eyeful as she sat in the car and then sucked off the guy. Seen them a couple of times now.
- In Wicks Car Park at about 1am, just sit and wait for car, when one comes flash headlights.
- Just outside Bude, go park up and wait for someone to drive in, then flash them.