If you live in Sunny Dogging Devon and are feeling horny today then you can be guaranteed some outdoor sex sensations by joining Dogging Action. The biggest dogging website with over 3.25 million members in total and thousands in the South West including Devon. We have members from Plymouth, Exeter, Barnstaple, Torquay, Darmouth, Exmouth, Dawlish and Ivybridge. They all enjoy being voyeurs, exhibitionists, doggers and swingers. By joining Dogging Action you’ll meet thousands of people looking for uninhibited sexual encounters not just from the South Devon Coast but also the North Devon Coast, including Bideford, Ilfracombe and Lynton.
Devon is a vast rural and coastal county ideal for finding dogging locations that cater for single people, couples and those who engage in bareback swinging. As soon as a good dogging location becomes popular on the internet it can become unusable as the police, local residents and trouble makers all descend upon it. That’s why you need to join Devon Dogging Action, not only to meet like minded people also looking for some horny fun but to find all the latest and safest Devon and South West Dogging Locations. Looking For Some New Devon Dogging Locations? Don’t Miss The Action Tonight – Join Dogging Action for Free Right Now and find the best locations for having sex outdoors in the Devon and South West area. Here are just a few popular dogging locations located in the county of Devon.
- Haldon Hill, take turn off for race course, turn left at mini roundabout and follow road along. You will pass travellers site, go over new Flyover and continue along road for 1/2 mile until a turn off for Ashcombe on a bend that is badly signposted. You will come to a junction after 5 metres or so. Straight over and another 1/2 mile or so you will see a car park on the left. In the summer evenings there might be cars around but no people. Follow track to large flat stone where lots of fun can be had.
- Coming from the Exeter direction, go up the hill towards Chudleigh/Racecourse. At the brow of the hill is a Little Chef on your right, as soon as you pass this take the next turn left (signposted as another cafe). Go past the cafe entrance along a narrow country lane for about half of a mile, (the road runs alongside the back end of the racecourse, so if you see it you know that you are on the right track!) The car park, which is ALWAYS busy is on your left. Friday and Saturdays are the nights to be sure of some dogging action, but other nights can also be worthwhile taking a look. Be polite and patient with the newbies, some only want to be watched. Pick up any of your litter or you will spoil it for all of us.
- Walls Hill, Babbacombe. Easy to find when you are in the Babbacombe area. Some people in cars in the car park or walk to the end of Walls Hill where there are some bushes and a couple of shelters. Loads to see, and sometimes join in on warm summer evenings.
- Far end of Leisure Centre car park in Barnstaple, often a couple or two there in action late on a Saturday evening.
- At the far end of the Kingsley Road car park along the quay. M/F Couples are there pretty often but mostly single gay/bi guys.
- Far end of the car park beside Victoria Park.
- Reservoir just past Chudleigh off the A38 on the Moor. A great place Saturday nights after 9pm. Well worth a visit.
- In the car park behind the train station, from 11pm onwards.
- Haytor on Dartmoor. Three car parks, always action after dark and boy it’s dark.
- Little Haldon, if you go over Luscombe Hill towards Little Haldon you’ll reach a crossroads, turn left into a wooded area where a lot of dogging action happens, from here you can either drive into the woods for further privacy or follow the rest of the doggers to Bullers Hill. Best days to go are Wednesday and Sunday nights. See you there!
- Ashclyst Forest near Exeter.
- Manor Gardens has become popular for dogging, after 8pm is when everyone comes out.
- Hidden away but not far from the A3052, turn right off the A3052 just before the hill, down into Newton Poppleford and the car park is on the left.
- Within Lydford Forest. Turn off main A386 Tavistock to Okehampton road by the Dartmoor Inn heading into Lydford. Approximately 3/4 mile turn right by the war memorial and follow that road for approx 1/2 mile and turn into Lydford Forest, then follow the track as far down as you can till you get to a wooden pole barrier which if you want extra privacy can be lifted out and drive further on down the track so only people who are in the know will follow. There is some dogging action to be had there.
- Far end of Bradley Park, after the dog walkers have gone home, and on a warm summer evening. Some great dogging, but always BYO.
- Take the road to Brixham from Paignton then just before Windy Corner traffic lights turn left by the shops and follow the road down to the car park. There are often people in cars to watch. Otherwise walk to the grassy headland between Broadsands Beach and Elbury Cove and there is usually someone dogging to be had there.
- Jennycliff car park can be found on the outskirts of Plymouth at a place called Hooe, which is just past Plymstock. There is a cafe at Jennycliff which has a large car park where dogging takes place any time from 11pm.
- Devils Point car park in Plymouth usually have a few cars around with interested parties!
- Large car park near the hoe.
- Seen plenty of dogging at place called Central Park in Plymouth by a big house there’s some benches and bushes where lots of action happens.
- Christian Mill Business Park, located just off the A386 Crown Hill Fort, follow the road till you get to the back of the park.
- Thorn Park, Mammanead. Plenty of dogging action takes place.
- Under the Tamar Bridge on Plymouth side, plenty of car action especially for gay lads, toilets nearby and very dark.
- Roadford Lake, north side car park, not sign posted but on OS map near Grinacombe Moor.
- Beer Head Car Park, normally late Saturday nights into Sunday mornings.
Slapton Sands Car park
- Just by the American Tank end of the car park. Lots of activity most weekends. More participation available than most dogging sites in South Devon.
- Lay by on the A396 Tiverton to Bampton Road, just past Bolham, go into lay by and there is a lane on your left which goes down beside the river there is an old barn there to use and fields. Go for daytime and night fun.
- Station Hill car park around 11pm onwards.
- Bridge End car park, Totnes. Go to the bottom of the second car park, as far as you can go to the end. Good for dogging.
- Uffculme Feed Mill, go past over hump back bridge then on your right turn into Magalake Hall Car Park. As you go through turn left, go to end, just started and needs more doggers. Tuesday nights 10pm onwards.
Watcombe Beach Car Park
- Turning off Torquay/Teignmouth Road, down to the car park at the end on the left.
- Northam Burrows Car Park, near the old recycling centre during the summer months.
- On the moor at Yelverton, between Tavistock and Plymouth. Lots of parking and lots of dogging here.