Residents near to a dogging location in Derby stumbled across a bag containing £40,000 worth of drugs. The kilo of amphetamines were handed into the police after being discovered in Arleston Lane just east of Willington. The location is infamous for dogging, prostitution and fly tipping, but you wouldn’t find Fiona (pictured here) anywhere near a dogging spot like that. Our long term Dogging Action member knows that number 10 on the Dogging Etiquette list states that: Steer clear of areas known for prostitution and drug dealing.
There’s a full list of do’s and don’ts below, or to find the really good, latest and best dogging spots just JOIN DOGGING ACTION FOR FREE.
DOGGING CODE OF CONDUCT
1. You should wear a condom, to prevent any STD’s or unwanted pregnancies. It’s even advised to take a box to share around with fellow Dirty Doggers.
2. Do not ‘dog’ in front of children or unsuspecting passers-by.
3. Refrain from disturbing the peace or attracting attention.
4. Anonymity is key. No one should reveal the identity of other doggers and you should create a dogging name to protect your identity.
5. Do not destroy public property or trespass on private property.
6. All condoms and rubbish should be collected and discarded of in a bin.
7. Legal driving and parking should always be practised.
8. Agree a signal or safe word in case one of you wants to stop.
9. It is not generally accepted for a woman to turn up to a dogging location alone. It is advised that she takes a man she trusts with her to protect her interests.
10. Steer clear of areas known for prostitution and drug dealing.
11. If watching, you should not touch unless verbally invited to do so.
12. If you’re happy for people to watch flash your interior light. If you want the watchers to come closer or join in roll down your window.
13. Don’t leave on headlights when arrived at the scene.
14. When finished, drive around for a bit or stop for food to make sure you’re not being followed.