Cumbria is the Dogging Heaven of Northern England with the Lake District and Lake Windermere some of the many Good Cumbria Dogging Locations.
- Secluded car parks along the coastal road, weekends are getting busier.
- Over the bridge, turn left into car park.
Ashness Farm, Keswick
- Ruin of farm. Very busy at weekends. Lots of action from couples and singles.
- The Border Terrier car park has come a hot spot.
- A69 between Warwick Bridge and Brampton there is a picnic area, mostly singles but there are the odd couple.
- Down Bigsteer Hill through the village, lay-by and entrance to Forestry Commission woodlands on right – mainly singles, easily accessible from A590.
- Couples are often to be found having sex near the waste site on Bousteads Grassing, Carlisle.
- Highstand car park near Cotehill is a good little quiet car park where you sometimes find some fun.
- Queen Annes Bay Carlisle, this is an ideal place to see couples up by the river Eden very secluded.
- Mainly singles can be found, shagging, watching in the lay-by by the cemetery.
- Car park by Ennerdale Lake, occasional couples and some singles too.
- Big tree covered lay-by on the A590 going out of Greenodd on your left, couples often found there.
Junction 42 M6
- Picnic area on road to Dalston only when dark, meeting place for couples.
- Back of Heron Pub.
Silloth (West Beach)
- Lots of action in the end area overlooking the sea next to the harbour wall. People tend to leave the side lights on and facing away from the beach if they want to be watched etc.
- Main car park facing sea, after 11pm next to toilet block, excellent spot. Gets used all the time.
- The Mortal Man Pub in Troutbeck has some great action in the car park on weekends.
- Take the cost road from Ulverton to Barrow lots of nice quiet places along the coast to park, best time is after dark as daytime is busy with visitors.
Wheatsheaf Pub, Embleton
- In the car park at rear of pub lots of dogging action.
- Old side, where the old golf course is. You will always find singles and couples.
- Harrington Marina car park facing sea front.
- Car park at what used to be Funky Monkeys. Opposite West Coast Thermals.