North West England is great for Dogging and Swinging. Find the Most Secret Dogging Locations in Cheshire Including Broxton, Congleton, Crewe and Macclesfield.
- The popular Wizard car-park now appears to be closed at night, so try the layby on the road in the woods down the lane opposite.
- The main car-park (National Trust) at Alderley Edge near Wilmslow.
- Birchwood Forest Park car-park after about 9pm.
- Broxton Picnic area, off A41 Broxton roundabout. Very active dogging with couples, singles and gays.
- Burtonwood (near Warrington) – from Burtonwood services (eastbound) go across the motorway on the service road that leads to the other service area, then straight over the new mini roundabout and take first left (Wrights Lane). Follow this road until it bears round to the right and there is a track that leads down away from the lane (it’s actually called Lime Kiln Lane but isn’t sign posted as such) there is nearly always activity down this track at most times of the day.
- On the canal side, best leave the car parked nearby. From Telford’s warehouse to Cheyney Road bridge, couples and gays frequent.
- Just past the entrance of Chester Zoo, not the new entrance but the old one, at midnight there’s always something going on by the lay by!!
- Matalan car park, Sealand is a great place to have a good time from midnight to 3am, Monday to Friday, really worth a visit if you are local 🙂
- Mow Cop Castle for good daytime dogging fun. Also Mow Cop road has four lay bys for day and evening dogging.
- The small wood at the rear of Bosley Cloud near Congleton.
- Back Lane CW12 4PY. A quiet car park with no lighting easily accessible.
- Crewe Park (Queens Park). Many couples have been seen dogging here, among the bushes. Follow the A50 to Crewe Station and carry on past, it’s well sign posted.
- Oakmere car park opposite the lake on the Delamere to Frodsham road. Lot of gay men parked up in the day. Car park shuts at 4pm.
- On the B5152 Delamere station just before you come over bridge past the station there is a little road on your right. You get some good dogging from couples there mainly on Friday evenings.
Hartford Picnic Area
- Good at night for couples, gays and trans.
- Small little parking with small woodland just off from M6. Take first exit off next roundabout, follow signs, straight across next roundabout, over bridge, then next left on right after half mile.
- Car park for Oulton Mill picnic site near Little Budworth and a public car park near the Carrier pub in Hatchmere about two miles away.
- Macclesfield Forest car-park is a great dogging spot.
- Sound Common aka Sound Heath car park. A rural deserted car park with plenty of space for exploration. It’s quite small but well worth it.
- The old tip site, very secluded with couples and gays, lots of land and many quiet places to play.
- Off Navigation Road on to Yarwood Close, under arches car park on right very dark and close to houses, but you can also wander down towards river path some action there or in car park.
Old Alder Lane, Warrington
- Just over the railway bridge. Couples and singles.
- The small car park opposite Mill Pool have seen daytime dogging there. Small gate locked at night unless the ranger forgot to do it of course (on the down side it’s a very open area easy for non doggers to view)
- A closed park, so it is outside where you have to leave your car. It’s great fun and next to the River Mersey. Have great fun there.
- Shakerley Mere picnic area, Allostock, Cheshire. Some good fun on the car parks after dark.
- In the carpark by the lake (Redesmere) or near the main road first lay by where the old toilets were. On the picnic tables.
Silver Lane Cultcheth Warrington
- Loads of action on Silver Lane on a Saturday night at 9pm couples playing and singles watching and helping
Whatcroft Hall lane off the A530
- Turn down Whatcroft Hall lane off the A530 (King Street) till you go under the bridge, stop on the lay-by just past bridge anytime but best after 10pm.
- A little wooden shed at the top of the dip past the boot. A lot of action on the week nights, mainly Friday night and sometimes Sunday afternoons.
- Rilshaw Lane Meadows
Wistaston Green Road public car park
- If travelling on the A533, from Middlewich (M6). Turn left at the Rising Sun pub. Follow the road for about a mile and the road dips. There is a car park on your right just before a bridge. Dogging takes place in the car park or in the nearby bushes after 12pm. Excellent location.
Witton Mill Fields
- Head towards council refuse tip, off the road towards Sainsbury’s in Northwich, but carry on along a short lane, over a single track bridge and into car park, very quiet spot.