North West England is great for Dogging and Swinging. Find the Most Secret Dogging Locations in Cheshire Including Broxton, Congleton, Crewe and Macclesfield.
- The popular Wizard car-park now appears to be closed at night, so try the layby on the road in the woods down the lane opposite.
- The main car-park (National Trust) at Alderley Edge near Wilmslow.
- Birchwood Forest Park car-park after about 9pm.
- Broxton Picnic area, off A41 Broxton roundabout. Very active dogging with couples, singles and gays.
- Burtonwood (near Warrington) – from Burtonwood services (eastbound) go across the motorway on the service road that leads to the other service area, then straight over the new mini roundabout and take first left (Wrights Lane). Follow this road until it bears round to the right and there is a track that leads down away from the lane (it’s actually called Lime Kiln Lane but isn’t sign posted as such) there is nearly always activity down this track at most times of the day.
Chadkirk Country park
- Good car park and male/female toilets in daytime. Secluded lane and picnic area at night. Secure and easy to see any unwanted approach.
Cheadle Village, Abney Park
- Abney Park surrounded by trees and hidden paths, anytime of the day and night never locked but be careful of genuine people with dogs and walkers.
- On the canal side, best leave the car parked nearby. From Telford’s warehouse to Cheyney Road bridge, couples and gays frequent.
- Just past the entrance of Chester Zoo, not the new entrance but the old one, at midnight there’s always something going on by the lay by!!
- Matalan car park, Sealand is a great place to have a good time from midnight to 3am, Monday to Friday, really worth a visit if you are local 🙂
- Mow Cop Castle for good daytime dogging fun. Also Mow Cop road has four lay bys for day and evening dogging.
- The small wood at the rear of Bosley Cloud near Congleton.
- Back Lane CW12 4PY. A quiet car park with no lighting easily accessible.
- Crewe Park (Queens Park). Many couples have been seen dogging here, among the bushes. Follow the A50 to Crewe Station and carry on past, it’s well sign posted.
- Oakmere car park opposite the lake on the Delamere to Frodsham road. Lot of gay men parked up in the day. Car park shuts at 4pm.
- On the B5152 Delamere station just before you come over bridge past the station there is a little road on your right. You get some good dogging from couples there mainly on Friday evenings.
- Dunkirk Lane to car park.
- Eastham Country Park Car Park just off junction 6 of M53, take the A41 towards Birkenhead and follow brown signs to Eastham Country park about a mile or so from Eastham Village – down B5132 to Eastham Ferry. Dogging action (both straight and gay) through the day and night both in the car park and surrounding woodlands and park.
- Gayton on the Wirral. A very good dogging location at the car-park off Station Road right down on the front.
Hartford Picnic Area
- Good at night for couples, gays and trans.
- There’s a great secluded car park at the end of Banks Road in Heswall. It is 400 yards from a restaurant though, so I would recommend leaving it until at least 1am before you venture down there to give any non doggers a chance to leave.
- Wittering Lane in Heswall (just off Delavor Road) has quite a big field with no gate along it, It’s ideal for some privacy and even better for some outdoor sex.
- Little car park at the top of Beacon Lane, then into the woods for some strong action after 10pm.
- Small little parking with small woodland just off from M6. Take first exit off next roundabout, follow signs, straight across next roundabout, over bridge, then next left on right after half mile.
- Car park for Oulton Mill picnic site near Little Budworth and a public car park near the Carrier pub in Hatchmere about two miles away.
- Macclesfield Forest car-park is a great dogging spot.
- Sound Common aka Sound Heath car park. A rural deserted car park with plenty of space for exploration. It’s quite small but well worth it.
- The old tip site, very secluded with couples and gays, lots of land and many quiet places to play.
- Off Navigation Road on to Yarwood Close, under arches car park on right very dark and close to houses, but you can also wander down towards river path some action there or in car park.
Old Alder Lane, Warrington
- Just over the railway bridge. Couples and singles.
- The small car park opposite Mill Pool have seen daytime dogging there. Small gate locked at night unless the ranger forgot to do it of course (on the down side it’s a very open area easy for non doggers to view)
- The car-park by the Boathouse Hotel is very good for dogging – some nice action there.
Pennington Flash Country Park
- First car park on left open till it goes dark. Busy day times mainly men but the odd couple.
- A closed park, so it is outside where you have to leave your car. It’s great fun and next to the River Mersey. Have great fun there.
- Banky Lane just off the M60 junction for Carrington ,turn right at lights the road doubles back, continue down the lane a very secluded car park at the rear. Also two sports grounds on right if open good for fun.
- Sale Water Park, a relatively dark car park on the left of the track which is very popular. Surrounded by lots of bushes to make it secluded.
- Shakerley Mere picnic area, Allostock, Cheshire. Some good fun on the car parks after dark.
- In the carpark by the lake (Redesmere) or near the main road first lay by where the old toilets were. On the picnic tables.
Silver Lane Cultcheth Warrington
- Loads of action on Silver Lane on a Saturday night at 9pm couples playing and singles watching and helping
- Walkerwood reservoir, go up Huddersfied Road, then turn right on to Brushes Road. Go all the way up until you come to the reservoir. Watch out for the speed bumps. Great place, and nice & quiet & secluded in the evening for watching all the fun you want….. Dog On.
- Chadkirk Lane off Dooley Lane.
- Tiviot Way Junction 27 anti clockwise off the M60. Come off and veer left about 120 yards up on the right hand side under the barrier. Car park at the back. Or if quiet sometimes at the Mill Car Park on the opposite side of the road.
- At Portwood roundabout near Tesco there is a car park in the vale there.
- Heaton Moor Road, side of COOP Supermarket in the Heaton Moor Village Car park, gets busy during the week in the evenings past 11pm as very quiet usually with couples and few single men.
- Poynton Park Pool. Ideal place for action, people from all places, from 18 to 60. Magic.
- Car park on telegraph road. Great place for voyeurs and exhibitionists. Very straight couple oriented and very polite people. Single guys not normally made to feel welcome.
- The Old Gun Site has a car park, open fields and sand hills. Take the New Brighton exit from junction 1 on the M53 motorway (A554). The third turning on the left leads into Green Lane, which in turn leads to the Gun Site car park. It is possible to continue further, through the dunes, to the Sea Front car park. Be careful as the police pop in on a regular basis.
- New Brighton Beach and Dunes. Great location for both couples and males, the best time is after 8pm when the dog walkers have all gone home. There are two areas on the sea front and the car park. Take the 2nd left off the New Brighton bypass by the golf club.
- Quarry car park. Couples & gay activity evenings. Watch out for dog walkers especially weekend day times.
Whatcroft Hall lane off the A530
- Turn down Whatcroft Hall lane off the A530 (King Street) till you go under the bridge, stop on the lay-by just past bridge anytime but best after 10pm.
- A little wooden shed at the top of the dip past the boot. A lot of action on the week nights, mainly Friday night and sometimes Sunday afternoons.
- Rilshaw Lane Meadows
Wistaston Green Road public car park
- If travelling on the A533, from Middlewich (M6). Turn left at the Rising Sun pub. Follow the road for about a mile and the road dips. There is a car park on your right just before a bridge. Dogging takes place in the car park or in the nearby bushes after 12pm. Excellent location.
Witton Mill Fields
- Head towards council refuse tip, off the road towards Sainsbury’s in Northwich, but carry on along a short lane, over a single track bridge and into car park, very quiet spot.