Birmingham Dogging Locations are easy to find if you Join Dogging Action. Loads of Female and Male West Midlands Doggers Meeting Up for Outdoor Fun. The biggest dogging website with over 4.2 million members in total and thousands in the Birmingham City area. We have members from the B1 area of Birmingham, the City Center, Small Heath, Bordesley Green, Yardley, Balsall Heath and Sparkhill. They all enjoy being voyeurs, exhibitionists, doggers and swingers. By joining Dogging Action you’ll meet thousands of people looking for uninhibited sexual encounters not just from the City of Birmingham but throughout the West Midlands, including Solihull, Kidderminster, Coventry, Walsall and Halesowen.
Other Birmingham Dogging Locations Include:
- Barr Beacon car park near Aldridge just off the A454. The bottom open area tends to be filled by boy racers, so head to the dark top area near the band stand, a good place for couples to watch or be watched.
- Also the Hayward Nature Reserve that is close by to Barr Beacon, both areas are very active for dogging and have been for years.
- As you head towards Berkswell you go past The Bear pub and up the hill at the cross roads, Maxstoke lane, you turn left as the road bears to the right there is a single track road, you go down this for about 500 yards and you cannot drive anymore. Hop out the car, part way down is a public footpath that leads you down the side of Berkswell Quarry. At the stile at the end go over the stile and up the bank, there are so many secluded areas on the outskirts of the quarry.
- Near the A45 Coventry Road as you come up to the Asda island you take a left towards Birmingham City Centre. When you arrive at next island (Poets Corner) you take a left down the hill pass the Imo car wash place and Ackers Trust is the first turning to the park on your left. It’s a large park with a road that leads to a secluded area at the back of the park. Best time is in the evening between 9pm and 1am.
- Sutton Coldfield Park, simply called called Sutton park. A very large park with one toilet where there is a car park just get out and walk around.
- The car park on Edgbaston Reservoir in Ladywood.
- There is an amazing place near Frankley on Egghill Lane, the road that runs between the Northfield and Longbridge area to Frankley, M5. There is a lay-by at the top of the hill. Great views of Birmingham at night, in the mornings with both singles and couples often playing together. There is woodland just over the road for anybody wishing to have woodland themed fun. Best times to meet in the lay-by is around 9pm to 9.30pm or 5.30am to 6.30am.
- Cocksmoor Woods, lower end of the car park during the day only.
- Marston Green Train Station. Car park at the opposite side to station. Backs on to country park and airport.
Brandon Golf Course Car Park
- Off the A45, turn left after the petrol station, go up Brandon Lane till you see sign post for Brandon Golf Course, big car park well hidden.
Cannon Hill Park
- The car park at the back of the art centre, lots of couples playing and looking.
- Maxstoke Lane, dark country lane.
- Quiet car park behind carpet shop in Holbrooks. North side of the city. Mainly at weekends.
- Netherton Reservoir, been there a few times, loads of dogging action.
- Couples and singles in and around Leasowes Park, plenty of fun to be had.
- About 8 car parks, busy on Fridays, Saturdays and sometimes Sundays.
- Large lake with a car park , by the lakeside club dark at the back, a few couples most weekends, quite late.
Monkspath – Shelley Coppice
- Park on Shelley Crescent just after Kettlebrook Road. Walk down the path between the houses, keep going all the way down through the golf course and into the small wooded area. Cross the bridge over the M42 and Shelley Coppice is on the other side. There is a wooded area or bushes in the middle of the field. Watch for horse riders and dog walkers. Can also be got to by parking on Widney Manor Road by the cemetery and walking down the path at the side of the cemetery, under the railway bridge.
- There is a footpath running up from Princess Way to Homer Road in Solihull. At its start near Princess Way there is a small area to one side of the path where couples shag openly as they go home from the pubs, a classic dogging site.
- Hampton in Arden, opposite church on 90 degree bend is Marsh Lane, shop on corner. Go down to very bottom of Marsh Lane and round right turn, 200 yards on left is bridge under railway. Further down is car park for a dozen cars, real secluded and with footpaths to lakes and stream. Visit in daylight to see potential then back after dark for all sorts of fun in car and out. Very very popular.
- Hobs Moat Woods after midnight. Past Solihull ice rink and shops. At the end of the shops turn in beside Tescos onto Hobs Meadow Car Park. Good discrete doggers site.
- Elmdon Country Park. Use the lower main car park and walk in. This car park can be found at the end of Tanhouse Farm Road. The toilets by the tennis courts are usually a gay haunt. Walk up the hill to the other smaller car park and follow the dirt paths into the country park. Lots of horny couples in the long grass. A few gay men also cruise around there so make it known what you’re looking for.
- Reservoir Road in Olton, Solihull. Small green, lots of bushes, no need to be quiet because the neighbours love it.
- Great dogging spots near to A449 Stourbridge/Kingswinford. Leave A449 at island next to Kingfisher Club towards Rugby Club. At junction turn left on Mile Flat, follow until you pass the Navigation Pub over bridge, take next left into small country lane. Follow for short distance and take next right. Pull-ins are 100 yards on left. Open fields both sides. Couples and bi-men evenings from 7:30pm.
- Highgate Common, just off the A449 well signposted, with plenty of well hidden car parks. Good for daytime and evening dogging.
- Bescot Station Car Park. Reached by following signs for Walsall football club and Bescot Stadium from either J7 or J9 of the M6.
- West Bromwich Park also known as Dartmouth Park.
- Sandwell Valley Country Park. This place is good for gay doggers. If you like men then great if you don’t then you’re in the wrong place generally! Lots of gay activity here too if that floats your boat. There are three car parks and they aren’t segregated like some will have you believe! The best two we find are the first and third car parks (not the middle one, too open). Be warned there can be a lot of boy racers.
- A new dogging location in Wolverhampton is the lay-by on the right hand side of the Bridgnorth Road as you leave town. Hit the garden centre and you have gone too far.
- Bilston, car park opposite the Grapes Pub.