Best Cambridge Dogging Locations can be found on the UK’s most Up to Date Dogging Website. Top Places to go Dogging in and around Cambridgeshire.
- Lay by on A1 south bound between Brampton Hut and Alconbury Macdonalds. Great for couples, single guys and transsexuals. Frequented by one very sexy TS in a white Mercedes van with curtains around the windows.
A1(M) Large Lay By
- The lay by on the A1M just before you hit the roundabout which can take you to Huntingdon, London or the A14 (towards Kettering) is very busy. Lots of gay dogging action in the small wooded area right next to the lay by. Just park up and walk into it, better near the end of the lay by (near the exit), lunchtimes are very good or between 4pm and 6pm.
- Heading from Cambridge between Linton and Haverhill. Turn left at the bottom of the dual carriage way, sign posted West Wickham. Then follow for about 1 mile and there is a country path that cuts across the road where you can park surrounded by trees and very quiet.
- Up the A6 past Barton, turn left at the Pub. Go up the road for two miles, and then follow a track on the left for one mile. Often flashing and swapping on Friday and Saturday nights (late night).
- Grafham Water near Buckden, just off the A1 is an excellent site. The east car park is the best as the west car park is mostly gay action. The west has toilets, the east is near a model farm. Highly recommended and secluded, especially after dark. Also, this reservoir has a number of car parks and picnic areas around it, accessed on the B661 west of the A1 from Buckden roundabout. These areas are also sometimes used by doggers.
- Quarry pits behind Holiday Express Inn hotel. Off Coldhams Lane, turn right at Toyota garage, follow road down, park car in lay by. Walk down footpath, until you see large hole in fence. Go through, walk down. There is a bench there. Have seen many doggers down there. Mainly women, great place as no people go down there because it is private grounds.
- Milton Country Park opposite Milton Tesco’s! Very nice site for dogging action. Quiet woodlands and fields. I had a very nice night there on Friday. Hope you can find it, ENJOY!
- The Meadows Community Centre in Cambridge, lots of dogging action especially on Friday nights, lots of women from 11.30pm onwards.
- Near Fulbourn on “Beechwoods” road over Gogs, heading from Addenbrookes Hospital towards Fulbourn, at top of hill on right, walk (or drive if your car is narrow or you’re feeling brave!) between metal gate posts and up an unmade road to turning area/car park then turn left along footpath. Lots of action in belt of trees on your left hand side for the next 500 yards or so. Young guys, groups, occasionally females and couples too. Has been quiet for a year or so following clearance of undergrowth, but livening up again, so give it a go.
- Roswell Pits, nature reserve now used by many flashing couples. Entrance on Littleport Road over the bridge and footpath by industrial estate.
- Paradise Swimming pool and sports centre car park after 10pm. CCTV cameras but they are fakes.
Godmanchester – Coe Lane
- Very quite country lane, no one around. Come off A14 from Huntingdon at Godmanchester. Turn left at roundabout, then immediate left. Follow lane right down to dead end. Loads of well hung blokes. Only one single male goes, very well hung.
Gog Magog Down
- Magog Down car park. Follow the A1307 to Haverhill from Cambridge, and after the Magog roundabout follow the road to Haverhill. Just before the hill take a right then first left. High banks make this excellent for afternoon and evening fun. They installed gates which close at 8pm so has not been much action there.
- Brampton Village, near Huntingdon, River Lane, nights only but plenty of couples, both in cars and on roadside.
- Clay Lane in Abbots Ripton. Turning on corner sign posted to Clay Lane industrial units. Go to the bottom and then you will see where it all happens. No bother down there and very secluded.
- Brampton Woods, not well known but have noted some meets there. Unsure if couples go there but have known guys and TS meet there.
- Down the village college drive, evenings only. I’ve seen a few cars down there with lights on or off and a few dog pics in windscreens, I haven’t had the time to take a close look yet but it looks promising. Very quiet with large meadows and playing fields for outdoor summer fun.
- Little Paxton Nature Reserve car park. Just off the A1 near St. Neots.
- On the former airfield, which during the day locals use as a short cut between Oakington and Longstanton. From dusk on Fridays there are usually a few cars parked here, couples and voyeurs too. Getting better every week.
- As you go down the West End Park, keep going on the path by foot till you get into some “forest looking area”, keep going forward till you see a bridge. People meet there every Sunday at around 9pm.
Melbourn RSPB Site
- Nice set back car park, good dogging site, even has picnic tables.
- The old gravel pits at Mepal has started to become a good place to meet up and have a laugh. Getting better every week.
- Ferry Meadows, Peterborough. Adjacent to the Nene Valley railway station off the A605 is a car park and picnic area. Most action during the early evening.
- Southey Woods, near Peterborough. Just off the A1. Afternoon and evenings are good, and it’s quite a secluded area, with nooks and crannies to park in. Couples also go in the woods as well as in their cars.
- Orton Mere is now full of boy racers and patrolled regularly by the police anybody found parked there is subject to stop and search with all there details being logged in the PNC.
- Southy Woods is being locked up of a night time as it is now under new management.
- Splash Lane Castor. Take the slip road off the A47 (sign Castor/Ailsworth/Marholm). Head into Castor Village, down hill, round bend. Splash Lane on left (Signpost for Recreation centre). Follow lane to end. You will find a dirt track with an area off to the right, nature trails, etc.
- Wansford continues to be busy but mostly for the gays, not too much dogging going on, watch out though, don’t go over the road, the police are taking a tough line with anyone going onto the childrens farm there.
- This is a picnic area just off the A47 about 300 metres before the A1. You can find all types here, TS/TV, gays, couples. It is used as a lorry stop at night but very busy. Never the less, during the day there is a cafe so nights only.
- Wansford is under surveillance as it is getting out of hand, the police in Peterborough have an unmarked car which is so inconspicuous you won’t know they are there until it’s too late and some of the truck drivers which use the place are starting to get fed up with the activities of one group of people.
Waterbeach Railway Station
- Good parking with lots of bushes and two walk ways. Seems to be new and the word has not got around as yet. Very interesting when the trains come in.
- New road pit at end of new road, turn left over stile keep walking left through woods hang about.
- Oldfield Lane near the building site. Word is getting round.
- Past Elm, on the way to March, on the left.
- Down Newbridge Lane, off the trading estate at the dead end by Century Salvage. Turn left by Stocks.