Gay doggers have been spotted having sex at a beauty spot near Bristol in broad daylight. Near to The Cotswold Way in the village of Hinton near Bristol. This along with Tog Hill just outside of Bristol is one of the seven most popular dogging spots in and around Bristol. Dyrham and Hinton Parish Council chairman Kerry Sawyer said that the practice had been going on for years, “on a daily basis”. I guess Kerry must have been going up there every day to know this fact ! The seven notorious dogging areas are:
- Near Severn Bridge, the action happens near the bridge at the end of the road.
- It is just off station road, next to the rail station between Backwell and Nailsea.
Bristol Airport Area
- Past the airport and turn right towards Chew Magna and left into Felton where there is a small car park notorious for dogging.
Bristol Castle Farm Road
- Just off Abbots road in Hanham and you will find the Bristol Castle Farm road. There is a picnic area at the bottom of the road.
- Perhaps the most notorious of all for dogging in the Bristol area. There is an area with picnic benches which is a known spot for the action.
Redland Train Station
- Great place for gay dogging late at night, park up outside nearby park.
- Just off the M4 Junction for Bath is a rest stop. Behind this place is a wooded area that serves as an England dogging location during the night.