Windsor and Maidenhead are just two of the Berkshire Dogging Locations where you can find plenty of Posh Ladies that like to Go Dogging in Berkshire. A well to do county with plenty of wealthy and horny wives eager to satisfy their needs while hubby is out earning all the money.
- Virginia Waters, near Ascot popular with couples during the summer. There is action on the walks along the banks and a beach that has some nude sunbathers on it. Also check Valley Gardens on the North Bank of the main lake.
- Good quiet location. Weekends best time.
- Court lane in Iver down the bottom of the lane next to the brook and down the little unmade lane
- Braywick Park is a great place for dogging, singles mainly meeting up for experiences.
- Maidenhead Thicket car-park which is used occasionally by couples and singles, although this is mainly a gay/bi area.
- Radcot Close, little cul de sac with discreet garages great for couples and singles fairly new site but growing in popularity.
Monkey Island Lane
- Just off the Bray Windsor Road by the lake. Follow right down to the end and then take the dirt road on your right. Follow to the end. A few singles and couples. This is a fairly new area so pass on this info.
- Greenham Common, lots of laybys for evening fun, best in the summer just as it gets dark.
Oare Pond, Hermitage
- Great scenic location, quiet uninterrupted dogging, Popular with younger doggers, needs old members to satisfy all dogging needs.
- Prospect park in Reading just off Tilehurst road. This site is very popular with couples day and night in the car park’s and woodland. The toilets by the play ground are mainly gay and TV area’s but some couples show off here late at night.
- Two locations in Woodley, near Reading. One a small car park near the Aviation Museum just off Bader Way. The second is a car park as you head towards Twyford in a park area. Mainly couples along with a few singles in cars wanting to be watched. Dusk is a good time.
- Ambarrow Court between Crowthorne & Sandhurst on the A321 Wokingham Road. Activity all day, so unlikely to be disappointed – come prepared.
- Black Park on the Slough to Uxbridge Road is a good site for couples. Also see Strawberry Wood in Black Park. Both of these car parks are popular with doggers with action happening both in the parks and also and in the lanes surrounding the parks. Night time only.
- Church Lane just off Stoke Poges Lane, a large unlit car park great for car fun. Couples seen bonking like wild animals, best time 10pm onward 7 days a week.
- Good couples in cars in Car park at the top of Streatley Hill overlooking the Goring gap.
- Good Dogging in the woods overlooking Thatcham on the back road to Bucklebury/Chapel Row.
- Twyford station car park, after dark. It started with a few couples, but now getting very popular. Don’t worry about the CCTV because it’s only 1 camera not viewing car park area.
- Windsor Great Parks. A large car park on left from Windsor, and the last car-park on the right. Both are good during the day.
- Next to Windsor Racecourse in the park by the River Thames just past Windsor Lad pub. It’s OK for couples, occasional TVs late night along riverbank.
- Ferry Lane as you drive down it splits left take the left turn and it leads down to some old factories and a weir very quiet secluded spot.
Wyndhams Pool – Yately
- Popular little fishing lake that has a tiny car park attached where folk get together, along with fishermen who reckon they are addicted to overnight fishing, but we know better!