The Attic Sex Club in Derby has gone and created an indoor Dogging Sex area for horny exhibitionists to get their car park thrills in the warm and dry and without the risk of being spotted by strangers. We don’t really see the point of that because then surely it’s not really dogging is it ? It’s just pretend dogging !!! They’ve used an old Fiat vehicle with it’s own unique Dogging number plate. There’s also a tent with an old mattress inside and a picnic table for those who just want to be voyeurs.
The club also has other areas where punters can indulge in fantasy role play such as a class room and doctors surgery. It’s a non membership club, men can get in for £25, women for £10 and couples for £15. We’d rather stick with the real thing though and get some Real Derbyshire Dogging.
OTHER DERBY DOGGING LOCATIONS INCLUDE:
- A remote beauty spot owned by the National Trust, open 24-7. Is found between Wirksworth and Belper, 4 miles west of Ambergate. The hill is easily identifiable by the radio masts that crown the summit. There is one entrance to the site on the Spout-Bolehill Road. The entrance is marked by a National Trust sign, and there is a gravel drive that splits in two. The left-hand drive leads to the ‘upper car park’ where voyeurs go… the right-hand fork leads to the ‘lower car park’ where the exhibitionists go. Alport Height is quiet, and good for the ‘shy’ amongst you. The site is 1/2 mile from the nearest building, and the site is never visited by the scuffers either. It tends to be frequented by younger doggers.
American Adventure, Ilkeston/Heanor
- A large car park, not well lit, for the American Adventure Theme Park, situated on the Ilkeston to Heanor Road, at a village called Shipley. Used by singles and couples, during the hours of darkness. Be ready to join in, lots of action, males, females and couples.
- A car park down near the Goyt Valley Reservoir. Take the Goyt Valley turn off at the Buxton end of Longhill and follow the road for about half a mile.
Calton Lees Car Park
- Situated in Chatsworth grounds, have seen many doggers there! But be careful of police!!!
- Linacre Reservoir car park. From Chesterfield take Newbold Road for a while and then take the left to Cutthorpe. Follow a winding country road for a mile or so to the entrance of the reservoir on the left. You’ll find several very secluded car parks.
- Temple Normanton, the fishing pond car park, people go there to watch and join in.
- Hardwick Park. Turn of the M1 at junction 29 towards Clay Cross. Approx. 5 miles and then turn left and follow signs to Hardwick Park. Several couples to be found dogging in and out of cars.
Coach Road Car Park
- Coach Road between Golden Valley and Ironville, quiet car park that overlooks a nice river.
- Allestree Park. In the park farm shopping area, the toilets near the library. Just off A6, very quiet, secluded car park. Ideal for dogging. Quiet location set in beautiful Derby, 11pm most nights, gets quite busy at weekends.
- Exhibitionists at Markeaton Park, in both main car parks off the A38 in Derby, and the smaller rear car park. Sometimes a police presence. There is also a lot of gay activity here. This dogging site is VERY busy.
- Alvaston Park on London Road, Derby.
- Swarkestone, Lowes Lane area is off the Willington Road and provides lots of lay-bys as it runs parallel to the A50. Loops around to Sinfin Lane by the canal.
- Large lay-by on the Etwall to Derby Road. Often used for overnight parking of lorries. Occasional cab sex with lorry drivers or passing gay/bi men. Visit as it gets dark weekdays.
- Anywhere along the lane seems to be good, but you do get a lot of single males, best during the day.
- This location has plenty of lay-bys and lots of men masturbating, even seen one man getting blown at 9 in the morning and others driving around starker’s! But this place needs more single ladies and wanton couples, even ladies who just watch would be welcomed, so come on girls!!
- Car park, rural and very quiet.
- Bulldog trading centre, at the back of the mill.
Highordish Picnic Site
- Loads of doggers and watchers.
- Go through Manners Industrial Estate and there’s a turn off to a little car-park that goes down to Manner Floods.
- Fox Covert, West Park. Good day time and evening dogging.
- Drive up Slack Hill near Matlock and turn right at the top, and then 200 yards on your right there is a signpost for a picnic area. This is well used after dark by all doggers, being very secluded.
- Follow the road on the left side of the reservoir, go all the way down at the houses, turn right past the Severn Trent gates, small turn round at the end, very quiet, but good for watching and mixing in with the fun.
Pond Between Ilkeston/Long Eaton
- On the road heading toward Stanton by Dale there is a fishing pond with a large car park and woodland area. Dogging goes on here regularly on the weekend. Needs more people to really get this place going! Park up. Usual things apply, flashing interior lights etc.
- The old Butterly brick works in Whitley Road off Peashill, it’s not too far from the town centre and there are single males and females and also couples most nights. Some like to put on a good show and others like to watch and there are a few couples that let single males and females join in. Just park up and wait and you will find that the secluded road will fill up with a number of cars.
- Sainsburys car park. Used after clubs close at 3am. Park up at MacDonald’s, end of car park.
Sandy Lane, Horsley
- This location has a big lay-by where couples always have sex, great place for a crafty hand job and can hear and see any cars approaching. Even daytime action but nights are best.
Staunton Harold Reservoir
- Car park/picnic area Calke Abbey end of reservoir, is excellent for gay action at night, on car park or take to the bushes, you do get some occasional teenagers coming there to smoke their dope, and police do visit, but well worth a visit.
- Tideswell pot market, near the church.
Torside Car Park, B6105
- On the B6105 overlooking the Torside Reservoir, quiet at night when walkers have gone home.
- Go out of Willington on Twyford Road and take second left past the old power station, then after a few 100 yards is a small lane on the right (sign posted to Arleston) and up there are a few lay-bys that are used for dogging. Best nights are Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. There’s always someone watching, along with couples looking for singles to join in.