I was driving through North Oxfordshire with Chrissie and said to her Lets Go Dogging and see if we could get any action. It wasn’t too fruitful to be honest, the nearest places to us were Port Way in Kirtlington but we heard that was to be avoided now as the police were pulling people over and if they’d seen what Chrissie was wearing in the car they’d have done me for pimping. The same went for Southam Road layby M40 Junction 11 where police have stepped up patrols due to kids now congregating there.
Bicester, Stoke Wood car park, that’s at M40 Junction 10 was a bit far south for us as we were nearer Banbury so we were looking for some Lets Go Banbury Dogging locations in particular. Anyway we did check out Graven Hill Wood just off the circular road in Banbury but all we could see was a couple of gay guys humping in their car and Chrissie was after a good seeing too by several strangers that day. In the end we went to The Blarney Stone pub in Banbury where Chrissie wore her skimpiest outfit to try and tease the guy behind the bar. We both ended up getting pissed with Chrissie stripping off in the pub and we crashed in one of their rooms for the night.
OTHER OXFORD DOGGING LOCATIONS INCLUDE:
- Banbury, Take Junction 11 off the M40 and head towards the town center then turn right at the second
roundabout towards Southam, straight over the next one and you can’t miss a well covered layby about
100 yards or so further on (before the motorway bridge).
- On the B4100, just outside of Bicester heading towards Aynho.
- M40 Junction 10. Either at the service station beyond the lorry park or Stoke Wood car park.
- Oxford heading for Jarn Way, Boars Hill, not too far from The Fox Inn.
- Aston Rowant Natural Nature Reserve, Thame.
- Witney, Come out of town on the A4095 Curbridge Road, and as soon as you cross the A40,
there is a layby on the left.