The most popular dogging sites in Brentwood, Essex have been revealed on a dirty dogging website, one of the sites is just yards from All Saints Church in Hutton. Worshippers are praying only a short distance from an area regularly used by strangers to meet and engage in horny public sex acts, including full blown fucking, blowjobs and masturbation. Other Brentwood Dogging Locations include a car park off Childerditch Lane which is not far from the family friendly Thorndon Country Park. Tyles Common, off Nags Head Lane and a good spot in Southgate Road, Romford, reached via the Travelodge on the A127. These are just a few of the local Brentwood dogging areas. Essex is a large county and the ladies there have a reputation for being really naughty, any weekend night the major towns are full of horny ladies in short skirts looking for a good time so you can imagine the type of girl you might meet when you go Dogging in Essex. As soon as a good dogging location becomes popular on the internet it can become unusable as the police, local residents and trouble makers all descend upon it. That’s why you need to join Essex Dogging Action, not only to meet like minded people also looking for some sexy fun but to find all the latest and safest Essex Dogging Locations.
Other Essex Dogging Locations Include:
- Epping Forest
- Langdon Hills Country Park, Basildon. Park outside the Church in the road signposted One Tree Hill (off Dry Street) walk back to Dry Street and up the footpath into the woods.
- Childerditch car park, off Childerditch Lane, Brentwood.
- Tylers Common, Brentwood along Nags Head Lane. Take the A1023 out of town and 500 metres or before the M25 junction turn left along the lane when you get to the Nags Head pub.
- Boreham Village road towards Danbury. After about a mile after the bridge over river, turn left where signposted to FORD, half a mile down on right, park up, walk into field, go down to the bottom.
- Cudmore Grove Country park at the eastern end of Mersea Island. Head from Colchester towards Braintree on the A120 and go past the third turning on the left to Coggeshall then look for a car park sign.